outdated

"
KynioMiq wrote:
One question about Exceptional Performance notable cluster (45% increased skill duration). What does skill duration provide within this build? Caustic arrow's pool stays longer?

Exactly
Personally wouldn't use Vicious Proj on Herald of Agony. You don't have GMP with your caustic so your aoe is extremely limited. You are using GMP in your herald tho.

Personally I'd either build caustic arrow around burst damage and not the damage over time, then build the herald around damage over time. OR Like I am planning on doing would be Caustic as damage over time and Herald of Agony as burst. Which means I wont be using vicious proj on herald. Ultimately using herald of agony as 6L you would want to stack as much virulence as possible with caustic but there is no reason why herald should also be doing damage over time. Personally plan on my dot damage being high enough to clear most trash and the Herald of Agony pet would clear stragglers and give me a sizable chunk of damage in bosses. GMP will absolutely be wanted for shotgunning with Herald Pet if you use Vicious Proj that shotgunning effect is going to be FAR less effective. Ultimately it waste the shotgunning potential IMO.
https://pastebin.com/EeEuk9RH

This is what I'm thinking of doing. Might Drop some of the poison on hit nodes and just focus on Dot if HoAG doesn't quite do what I want it to, or switch to Coming calamity in the chest slot if it's really good.

Any thoughts?
Lvl 100 PoB tree is not ideal and logic at all...

Can u make a new one? Lvl 93-95.??
Guys what kind of DoT dps should i have for clearing T15's?
"
ProstituteAMA wrote:
Guys what kind of DoT dps should i have for clearing T15's?

500k/second minimum
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Why the «10% Chance to poison on hit nodes» in the «Fatal Toxins» cluster? They worth it..???

Also, which order is recommended for ascendancies?
"
Balantakos wrote:
Lvl 100 PoB tree is not ideal and logic at all...

Can u make a new one? Lvl 93-95.??

Either remove a few life nodes, dmg nodes or utility nodes - that's up to you / personal preference!
"
zeldicx wrote:
Why the «10% Chance to poison on hit nodes» in the «Fatal Toxins» cluster? They worth it..???

Also, which order is recommended for ascendancies?

Herald of Agony ... have to test / try if they are worth it or even mandatory...

You can get a lot of chance to poison from jewels too.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 31, 2018, 3:01:49 PM
"
KuraiArashi wrote:
Personally wouldn't use Vicious Proj on Herald of Agony. You don't have GMP with your caustic so your aoe is extremely limited. You are using GMP in your herald tho.

Personally I'd either build caustic arrow around burst damage and not the damage over time, then build the herald around damage over time. OR Like I am planning on doing would be Caustic as damage over time and Herald of Agony as burst. Which means I wont be using vicious proj on herald. Ultimately using herald of agony as 6L you would want to stack as much virulence as possible with caustic but there is no reason why herald should also be doing damage over time. Personally plan on my dot damage being high enough to clear most trash and the Herald of Agony pet would clear stragglers and give me a sizable chunk of damage in bosses. GMP will absolutely be wanted for shotgunning with Herald Pet if you use Vicious Proj that shotgunning effect is going to be FAR less effective. Ultimately it waste the shotgunning potential IMO.

Additional proj quiver, Dying Sun, ...

GMP should even improve the single target dps of Herald of Agony (which looks like the Barrage skill of Izaro? ... looks like it's overlapping!)

You have to check out PoB for an optimal setup for HoAgony later... it's not updated yet!
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 31, 2018, 3:03:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info