outdated

Question:

I'm seeing Drillneck being used a lot on some of the top characters using CA/TR setup. Does the Drillneck actually work with the CA DoT?
wich bandit i will help or i need kill all?
So i kicked the herald out of my Build. I use Grace instadt for more survivability. I also dont use withered anymore, i dont like to habe to place the totem :) . I use frenzy with withered touch, since i have a witchbrew to put Despair on the mobs. I am running at about 230k dps. Also added enduring Cry for some lifereg and survvabilty.

Think now is....how do i get more dps now??
Last edited by Void_xy on Sep 12, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
"
Void_xy wrote:
So i kicked the herald out of my Build. I use Grace instadt for more survivability. I also dont use withered anymore, i dont like to habe to place the totem :) . I use frenzy with withered touch, since i have a witchbrew to put Despair on the mobs. I am running at about 230k dps. Also added enduring Cry for some lifereg and survvabilty.

Think now is....how do i get more dps now??

Probably could get yourself a helm that gives -% chaos resist to nearby enemies, as well as has a enchant on it.
It's too hard to get Leo level 3. I need the DOT mod on the bow.
Everything cleared so far, lack of surviving stuns, dying pretty often now at depth 280

"
Aggrophoby wrote:
Everything cleared so far, lack of surviving stuns, dying pretty often now at depth 280

If your sure it’s stuns, then your only real choice (doable since you only run grace) is to use chayula amulet.

Your running an expensive amulet that gives exactly jack shit since your also spamming your flask.
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Sep 16, 2018, 8:02:18 AM
With all those links and reserves, do you really have any mana left at all?
He has dropped Herald of Agony to use Kaom's Heart but you could use The Coming Calamity unique and it will reserve 45% mana regardless of links.
for my charakter is it cca 6,5% dmg boost
Last edited by Ocas on Sep 27, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info