outdated

No CA is not that good for bosses. For them use toxic rain and CA. The good thing you only need hit CA once, and the mirage archer do it for you even more. You definitely need 2 attacks setup.

Besides the obvious of not having a 6l yet (or +3), any tips on what to improve for more damage?, i do wanna keep using CA/HoA though, not a fan of toxic rain really.

Currently got 3ex so farming to get that 6l +2/+3.
Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Sep 7, 2018, 9:28:52 AM
Hey guys,

Still very happy with this build. I got two questions now:

On my 5l bow, should i use Dmg on full life or concentrated effect? which one gives more dmg boost?

I found a witchbrew witch gives me the despair curse, that i used to use with frenzy coh. There is no need for frenzy now...any recommendations for a replacement?

Thanks for any help.

On pathofbuilding the damage difference between conc effect and dmg on full life is next to nothing, maybe 1% more with damage on full life, but thats in the ideal situation.

I'm currently using a 5l aswell, ill put dmg on full life as my 6th gem really.
Trying it out, and it's a real fun build to play.

I've noticed there is a lot of questions about mana sustain?

Problem solved :)

Last edited by pizdekcmok on Sep 7, 2018, 5:49:44 PM
"
vitto369 wrote:
"
sielma wrote:
I did yesterday red elder t15. 1st pahes was easy just hit and run but on second i miss some dmg to clear adds fast but it was doable. It was my first elder with dot build so after few more tries it should be easy.

Going to try guardians and shaper but need first lvl gems. Also thinking to use toxic rain on switch but cant afford second 6l bow.

I checked my pob and with lvled gems on full buff single target shaper dmg is 400k (710K normal mob)

Also recomend to use foils to craft your gear:

How about taking out drillneck as you have it only for the life and attack speed and getting a defensive quiver instead so you can get another unique ring ? You could run the 5L ring or the unique on hit curse ring to free your chest.
My idea is to hit once with CA then twice with a 5L toxic rain on chest and stack both poison with toxic and cloud with CA.
The only thing is that there is no other curse or aura that benefit CA and having despair on hit leaves you with tons of mana you do not need.

I believe it will be enough as you are for bosses like mapping and anything but uber. But when you need to deal with the real thing you wont have enough dps. At least, I didn’t have enough dps with Poison arrow alone past leagues and I had everything you had plus +XX chaos damage jewelry.

tell us how it goes against shaper with the new gem.
V

After few changes i did almost all guardians and shaper.
Did hydra with pure ca and rest with ca + toxic rain on quill rain switch
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Sep 7, 2018, 7:15:53 PM
nvm I got it.
Last edited by arkan1et on Sep 9, 2018, 5:34:53 AM
I don't understand this build. How can you sustain HoA stack while going pure DoT? Isn't the only part that can poison the initial hit? Or is the DoT ground effect considered poison too?
With pathfinder while under flasks all eneimes around target that your ca hits get posioned
For the highest CA dps, is it better to craft a bow with :
+3 gems and vicious projectile support
or +3 gems +dex gem +str gem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info