outdated

What are you guys doing for mana by the way? I'm now 85 and I still have to drink mana potions because I can't leech off CA. Is there a trick to get mana from somewhere else? I'd really like to drop my mana potion for another utility one.
"
kharper6 wrote:
"
Timex1 wrote:
This is my set up so far. Really enjoying the build. CA clears really well and TR melts bosses, enjoying the synergy these two skills have together. It's like the new KB/Barrage.

Also using a Blind on Hit watcher's eye for Grace.

Thinking my next big upgrades are Empower 4, Added Arrows on Quivers, and 21/20 CA/TR, also min/maxing for better rare gear...boots first probably.

Edit: Currently level 90, Depth 171 and have cleared up to t15 maps vaaled so far.

Why added chaos?

It's not getting added to your DoT, only the initial hit with the arrow.

I think you'd be better off with Inc AoE or some sort of area/damage modifier. Added chaos is doing just about nothing for you.

Ahh yea idk why I was using that. I switched it to conc effect.
Been playing this build a bit. Whats everybody's thoughts on Herald of Agony? Ive been using it in a simple two link to apply withering touch. But its costing me 33% of my mana, and not sure if its even worth it.
"
Taktaal wrote:
What are you guys doing for mana by the way? I'm now 85 and I still have to drink mana potions because I can't leech off CA. Is there a trick to get mana from somewhere else? I'd really like to drop my mana potion for another utility one.

grab a jewel with +mana on hit works for clearing but bosses can be bad. Im thinking maybe use thief's torment.
Last edited by Heisenbergi on Sep 6, 2018, 10:47:20 PM
Hi. I follow the build and it is quite decent.

90 atm, 11 maps 150 depth.
It less powerfull that last legue broken elemental hit (nerfed), but it more tanky.Maybe after i can afford 6l it will be stronger. I have no problems with content, just not that fast mapping i like. I went growth and decay for hp regen. The problem only i have - mana regen. Get used to mana flask.
Great build.
I can do the fossil +3 craft with the 6l bow from porcupine divination cards?
I saw something about minimum ilvl and I am a bit confused.
"
zeldicx wrote:

You need a bow ilvl 64 minimum to do the fossil craft.
It took me about 5 tries to craft +3. But resources get easy. Just be sure your darkness protection 75 and light 100+. After the yesterday patch it go realy easier.
Last edited by joy_gang on Sep 7, 2018, 4:57:59 AM
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
zeldicx wrote:

You need a bow ilvl 64 minimum to do the fossil craft.

The Porcupine is ilvl 50, no? Fuck :(
hey, im confused about HoA with CA, and CA in general vs single target. What gems u think are recommended to link with HoA? im using Minion dmg + Vicious proj + FA but im not sure if its optimal. And how about CA + HoA vs single target - using 28 lvl CA and i feel like i got crap dmg vs tanky bosses vs other builds and HoA seems crap aswell since u cant get more Virulence with CA. In addition, i dont to want to use toxic rain on switch or another single target skill. Can CA be viable vs uber elder or uber atziri? havent tested it yet. Thx for tips in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info