outdated

My gear's still awful, but everything dies pretty fast, super squishy atm though lol.

For leveling i strongly suggest to use toxic rain and forget Ca with HoA this shit is broken xd
"
My gear's still awful, but everything dies pretty fast, super squishy atm though lol.

Stack a lot of life and use defensive flasks + instant heal flask!
I start with PH CA this league and I can agree with epokz.

Toxic Rain is way better than CA unless you have twink gear or already a 6l chest especially for bosses.
Im using Toxic Rain + Mirage archer + Withering touch for more single target dmg

Im having some issues about mana since we dont leech. any ideas ?
Last edited by TsunaH on Sep 1, 2018, 1:37:01 PM
CA will get really good for map clearing later on, i can run maps really fast with it, BUT i also really struggle for singletarget now and all my speedbenefit gets broken at bosses..

How do you manage/plan ST?
"
aeri0r wrote:
CA will get really good for map clearing later on, i can run maps really fast with it, BUT i also really struggle for singletarget now and all my speedbenefit gets broken at bosses..

How do you manage/plan ST?

Wither + Despair aren't cutting it for st? hmm
It does somehow, but lasts quiet long and is combined with much hit & run. Maybe im just used to "Barrage burst" style :)
Guess I’ll be using toxic rain when I get back to play POE. I understand going PF but would we get any benefits out of deadeye?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Hey 99prosorc,

Really enjoying the build. Will you be uploading this guide? would love to have more information.

Thanks!
At lvl 84 now. Running all white maps pretty easily, as well as some yellow maps up to t8 (all that's dropped for me atm)

Toxic Rain is leagues better for leveling up until you hit lvl 55-60 before it falls off a ton. Though it might be that i'm not really build for it. ATM i'm just using it to apply withered to enemies.

Poison and Virulence uptime is really easy to maintain. I dropped a few nodes because I wasn't really having any difficulty with it. Clearing groups I averaged around 30 Stacks while actually hitting the pack. Stacks did drop off on bosses to around 10 or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info