outdated

"
Why the «10% Chance to poison on hit nodes» in the «Fatal Toxins» cluster? They worth it..???

Mostly there to Generate poison/Virulence stacks for HoAG since I'm not using GMP on my CA. those 2 Put me up to 70% chance to poison total. So even with only 1 arrow I should be able to keep a decent amount of stacks up.

I plan on removing/changing if I feel I don't need them.

"
Lvl 100 PoB tree is not ideal and logic at all...

Can u make a new one? Lvl 93-95.??

Lvl 91 Tree: https://pastebin.com/RG1tzYzC

Just Dropping some of the Flask and Duration (maybe the pierce) nodes will bring you down to a manageable lvl.

Depending on how HoAG performs I might drop most of the chance to poison nodes and try pathing to method to madness or growth and decay.

I'm open to critique. This is the first build that I've really done without looking at a ton of guides before hand.
better to have +2 aoe/duration (or both if possible) corrupted chest instead of wasting affixes for +bow
Last edited by zxfx on Aug 31, 2018, 3:14:44 PM
"
zxfx wrote:
better to have +2 aoe/duration (or both if possible) corrupted chest instead of wasting affixes for +bow

Well that is not a good idea. Not only would you need to get a corrupted 6l for that, you also wont benefit from many stats on your bow. Of course Decay is a lot better now, but also not too necessary (because the Hit is AoE all enemies will get hit with decay).

Also the Agony Crawler is not overwhelming. It has a base dps of about 40kish and with 3 supports it has about 120k, which would require it to stand still and attack straight, which I assume its not doing, because its a minion. I used Vicious Attacks, Empower and Minion Damage as supports for that. The thing is you have to reserve a lot of Mana for the Herald, which is likely not too great. For Poison Arrow it might be decent, since the boss dps is fairly low, so the crawler provides some single target damage, but more than a 4l is propably not a good idea.

The old Wither Spelltotem could be replaced with a Barrage Withering Touch totem, but not sure if that is actually worth it. And using Barrage + Poison should be an easy way to get permanent Virulence.

this is similar to the build i have been working on but a lot of this is up in the air and i will probably pivot a lot during the opening days depending on results. I am very concerned with survivability of this build going deep into the league rather than pure dps. The Crawler may be better set up to use things like blind and withering touch to add utility instead of worrying about setting up totems. Also if ur running Coming Calamity wouldn't you want to run grace to make up some of that lost evasion ?
Will likely use grace. Thought I had it on there but apparently not.
bandit choice?
What are some good leveling uniques / items in general to look out for?
Would you consider setting your profile to public, would like to see your character as you play delve :D
what's a good bow for caustic arrow? just got a jeweller's touch~
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
So far so good when leveling, everything usually melts right away. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to tweaking this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info