3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Nice That's good to hear.

As long as the minion movement speed still feels really good mace definitely seems like the longterm goal over victario's. Allowing you to run Belly or Kaom's is a huge survivability increase.
"
Utopian238 wrote:

As long as the minion movement speed still feels really good mace definitely seems like the longterm goal over victario's. Allowing you to run Belly or Kaom's is a huge survivability increase.

Actually frenzy charges do not affect movement speed at all, they boost attack speed and give "more" damage per charge.

Also i wanna point that i started experimenting cos i was bored at league end and had some exes i could burn and mostly i wanted a regen tank to simply walk around with, while minion swat squad dealt with monsters. All in all wasting all that extra currency could be not worth if you are willing to play with both hands :D

One could easily drop the purities and use generosity hatred+haste for big dps boost saving 10+exa for the watcher's.
I should test if conduit works for charge sharing with minions... Aspect of the cat would be devastating in terms of both damage and minion survivability, would only need e few more exes to get a farrul's fur...

What i mean with all this is that your build is pretty good as it is.

Of course if someone is willing to invest tons of currency, every build has the potential to faceroll all the content. This is what the game is about afterall.
Conduit doesn't work with minions unfortunately.
"
BuchoTheCool wrote:
"
Utopian238 wrote:

Actually frenzy charges do not affect movement speed at all, they boost attack speed and give "more" damage per charge.

this is actually incorrect. power/frenzy charges scale differently on minions.

1 power charge = 200% crit chance
1 frenzy charge = 15% attack/cast speed, 4% more damage, 5% movementspeed
"
Utopian238 wrote:
Conduit doesn't work with minions unfortunately.

Yeah I tried it soon after writing it :(

"
KinGGaiA wrote:
this is actually incorrect. power/frenzy charges scale differently on minions.

1 power charge = 200% crit chance
1 frenzy charge = 15% attack/cast speed, 4% more damage, 5% movementspeed

This is good info thanks
Thanks for the build. Always wanted to play golemancer, but didn't have time or resources. But this league was great, played longer than ever, managed to craft some nice chests with fossils to sell for multiple ex so i could afford the build. Also vaaled the amulet for +1 curse so I had to use it for enfeeble+temp chain combo.

Also managed to kill uber elder and finish hall of grandmasters with this build for the first time.

Spoiler

Also using this chest for bosses with conc effect instead of hypothermia.
Spoiler
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Nov 29, 2018, 9:08:34 AM
Glad you enjoyed the build! I tried a bit for a +1 curse amulet but never was able to hit one.

I'm excited to try this build again one more league if we can get any synergy going with one of the new banner skills.

EDIT:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253788

Okay War Banner + Generosity is a thing... that's going to be freaking hotness.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Nov 29, 2018, 10:06:51 PM
"

Okay War Banner + Generosity is a thing... that's going to be freaking hotness.

moist...
and i thought this build will be nerfed somehow :D .
Oof, well that phase run nerf is pretty rough. But i'm more concerned about this line.

"Fixed a bug where increased damage sources on minions were increasing damage in ways they shouldn't have been."

Gonna need to see what this was referring to and how it affects us. If our damage gets neutered there is no reason to play this vs other minion builds.
Hey, loved this build in delve league and was hoping to run it again! Regarding that bug fix line, can we assume it will be reflected in the PoB update, or will we have to just try it live? It's just so vague...hoping that means it was something obscure / situational.

Thanks for putting all this together!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info