3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
YellowNJ wrote:
Thank you very much for the leadership. This is what I use now.

This allowed me to take 2 curses + Hatred + Generosity + Aspect of The Avian.
Golem damage has become 2 times more than about 630k on the golem in Cyclone. mode without shock and other buffs.
Life 6150 Regeneration 900 + Acrobatics
What do you think about this concept?
I apologize for English

hey, I'm the guy whom you showed some of your stuff yesterday. I like your mace especially. I like how you invested to make your build unique and more powerful than a popular one.

Btw, why you use minion and totem resistance gem when your golems are immune to elemental damage?

I am going to use this baby too, just need to decide on the second curse besides enfeeble.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Nov 19, 2018, 5:19:09 AM
"
you can start with golems now, the amulet is enough to get the build going but i would personally recommend flame golems before you have a primordial might because ice golems really need the "aggressive" mod from it in order to feel good to play.

my plan for next league is: start with flame golems, buy the amulet ASAP, farm blood aquaduct until tabula + clayshaper + victarios charity, level ice golem + support gems in the background, start unlocking atlas and swap to ice golems as soon as i got the first primordial might.

This right here is exactly how I intend to level in 3.5

This build is still very viable for 3.5 as the only thing we are 'losing' easy access to are the gloves.

"
Btw, why you use minion and totem resistance gem when your golems are immune to elemental damage?

Only "Elemental" golems are immune to elemental damage... it's stupid I know. So your stone/chaos golems still get rocked
Last edited by Utopian238 on Nov 19, 2018, 9:21:09 AM
"
YellowNJ wrote:
Thank you very much for the leadership. This is what I use now.

This allowed me to take 2 curses + Hatred + Generosity + Aspect of The Avian.
Golem damage has become 2 times more than about 630k on the golem in Cyclone. mode without shock and other buffs.
Life 6150 Regeneration 900 + Acrobatics
What do you think about this concept?
I apologize for English

This setup looks fun and interesting, For those of you who have already tried, how hard was it to craft the mace? How does it feel without Saqawal's Flight? I'm looking through my notes and I tried a few setups without Necro+Aegis but mapping felt lackluster because of slow golem movement speed.

At a glance, I would probably drop poacher's mark for more mitigation like discipline or temp chains. 450k shaper dps per golem is more than enough. Do you feel like Poacher's mark is providing enough Frenzy charges to be worth it?

Have you played around with Bloodlust Support and Vulnerability Curse instead of Damage on Full Life?
Last edited by Utopian238 on Nov 19, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
"
Utopian238 wrote:
I've been taking a break for a bit playing other games while I waited on 3.5

What's been shaking while I was away, I see that they fixed the summoning order bug with liege of the primordial?

Will update the guide with new theorycrafting as we get more items/teasers. Have fun goleming everyone!

So anything changed regarding golem summoning order?
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
I haven't tested it yet to confirm, but yes according to patch notes it looks like summoning order no longer matters.
Hi, thanks for the build

ITS REALLY AWSOME

shaper fight is easy
uber atziri sounds impossible because golens kill himself with the reflect

Uber Elder down

Elementalist nv93
I've followed this build step by step and my golems often die on Minotaur and Phoenix. I have no problems with the shaper but I would rather prefer not to die on the guardians. I can't get the enchant for the helmet, but I don't think it would effect golem survivability. I run dermination+watchers eye double effect and hatred for auras. Just want to know how to make them tough enough to survive boss fights, cause when they die - I die. Please advice.
Last edited by Ksionor on Nov 21, 2018, 7:21:10 PM
today i`ll get my 24 challenge far better than incursion with this setup...but challenge to kill 3 same atziri clone didnt succeed..any tips? thanks
"
Ksionor wrote:
I've followed this build step by step and my golems often die on Minotaur and Phoenix. I have no problems with the shaper but I would rather prefer not to die on the guardians. I can't get the enchant for the helmet, but I don't think it would effect golem survivability. I run dermination+watchers eye double effect and hatred for auras. Just want to know how to make them tough enough to survive boss fights, cause when they die - I die. Please advice.

What level are your golems? As long as the map doesn't have phys reflect and you're using necro-aegis with a level 21/0 gem the ice golems shouldn't be dying

"
today i`ll get my 24 challenge far better than incursion with this setup...but challenge to kill 3 same atziri clone didnt succeed..any tips? thanks

Watch super carefully for the spear one, she's easiest for me to see in time. Flamedash behind her and as she spawns manually cast your convocation
Last edited by Utopian238 on Nov 23, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
"
What level are your golems? As long as the map doesn't have phys reflect and you're using necro-aegis with a level 21/0 gem the ice golems shouldn't be dying

My earth and chaos golems are 21/0 +3 from Empower and minion life from helmet and still die on Minotaur and Phoenix bosses after huge AOE skills

I always avoid phys reflect maps. Ive tried one time and i'm done with it.
Last edited by Ksionor on Nov 23, 2018, 4:52:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info