3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

I'm honestly unsure. If it was a bug that wasn't reflected in PoB before it's unlikely that PoB will reflect it now. We could have been doing significantly more damage than PoB was stating... which I honestly wouldn't be surprised over considering the speed with which we killed single targets.

I'll be updating this guide for 3.5 regardless, but I would say cross your fingers and hope that banners build charges off of minion kills. My backup plan is to audible to necro flame/spectres
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 5, 2018, 9:42:15 AM
Wonder what they corrected. Realy hope they didnt nerf this spec. I.m.o it is uncalled for if they did(non league starter serious budget and isnt that great at delves). Awesome that they can have you start a league after nerfing your intended spec and not tell you about it. If after investing a significant amount of time in to this in new league it turns out to be gutted woundnt poeple just quit the league? Why not just list the changes?
Phase Run
Now grants 50% reduced visibility to enemies (down from 80%).
Thats kinda sad part about patchnotes. The one from today is long as a book and were still not sure if this build is working or not from lack of direct informations
I really would like to know what that hotfix was all about since golems are the only kind of summoners that i have never played to endgame and I was planning to go for this build as my starter build. I know that this build is hella expensive, but at the same time with a tabula, a primordial chain and flame golems I THINK you can start with it, until enough currency to buy the primordial might. Are you planning to do this build as a starter build in betrayal aswell?
Yeah I usually start with some kind of golem necromancer and this season will be no different. It would probably be more fair to say that this build "Scales well with currency". But don't go spreading that around, if we give away all of our golem secrets anima stones just get more expensive :)

EDIT: I've seen rumors that the 'minion damage' change was related to an unintended interaction with Inpulsa's. I'm cautiously optimistic that we were missed then aside from the big Phase Run nerf
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 5, 2018, 5:10:32 PM
i went above and beyond and asked them...

"Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us.

I'm afraid that this is not something we are able to speculate on or provide further information about. I apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

If you have any other questions or concerns however please let us know.

Kind regards,
Kieran"

well i guess we will never know what the "fix" is until we play the build :P
"
Astraeusel wrote:

"Hi there,

I'm afraid that this is not something we are able to speculate on or provide further information about. I apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Kind regards,
Kieran"

I have this weird feeling something fishy is about to happen with this build.
Last edited by Deziowy on Dec 5, 2018, 5:52:32 PM
"
Deziowy wrote:
"
Astraeusel wrote:

"Hi there,

Kind regards,
Kieran"

Maybe instead of asking them what was the fix we should ask them if it affects golem builds instead. I bet they could answer for that xD

I wouldn't want to bring attention to the build bother GGG during this busy time.
i only asked about the fix didn't even mentioned the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info