Why do people get vaccines? Don't they research the ingredients?

"ABSTRACT.--The Vaccination Act of 1853 inspired by the Epidemiological Society of
London was the cause of the incidence and fatality of the pandemic being less in the United
Kingdom than in foreign countries.
"
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/003591573302700245

Literally the first lines
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Last edited by faerwin on Feb 15, 2019, 1:49:47 PM
Meanwhile https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-may-remove-anti-vaccination-content-2019-2

Before someone starts screaming about freedom of speech, remember public safety (if there is a serious threat, which this is) trumps that freedom (famous example of yelling fire in crowded movie theatre, assuming no fire of course [I can't believe I have to put this out there in the first place]).
Censored.
"
And I'm sure half of that can be easily debunked by a quick research.

And the other half by shading in the selective spin on those facts.

But who wants to bother? Not you or I. But I like the science in this thread so

That's great

earthquake

birds

&

snakes

an aeroplane

Unvaccinated people are not a danger, if your vaccine actually works that is.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
This would only be the case if vaccines could be used on everyone. But they can't. Some people have allergies or the like. There are always some people for who the vaccine simply "doesn't take". There are the very young and the very old. There are people who are immunocompromised for various reasons. These people are relying on everyone else - those of use who can be vaccinated - to get vaccinated. Unvaccinated people are absolutely a danger.
Last edited by GusTheCrocodile on Feb 16, 2019, 7:37:06 PM
Well yeah, I'm not following the thread, so not sure who's said what; just popped in and saw some nonsense that warranted addressing. People spreading dangerous misinformation is always going to be something I think should be taken seriously.

Kids these days <3
"

You're wrong about almost everything that you say. For example, vaccines are not 100% effective. The measles vaccine, for example, is 97% effective. If everyone gets a measles shot then the population in that area will be 100% effective because no one will get the measles. If there is a significant part of the population without the vaccine then 3 out of every 100 people with the measles vaccine will get the measles.

I looked at your first one from your previous page post.

"
- In 1871-2, England, with 98% of the population aged between 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, it experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak with 45,000 deaths. During the same period in Germany, with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over 125,000 deaths from smallpox. ( The Hadwen Documents)

Doesn't seem to agree with the data here.

And if the smallpox vaccine doesn't work as you claim, why is there not smallpox anymore?

edit: I looked up The Hadwen Documents. This is an ancient paper from 1896, 1923 and 1925. There is no such thing in there as claimed above. Even if there was though a hundred year old paper is only useful for historical purposes. https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_vacunas24.htm#Dare_Doctors_Think__
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 16, 2019, 11:30:39 PM
Okay so you all just ignored all the countless vaccine injury stories that show up every day on social media?

those are called facts that can be proven. Unlike the "fact" "vaccines are safe".

Believe what you will. I guess ignorance is bliss. Maybe your child will be the next victim of vaccine related death or health issues. And by then it will be too late.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
Okay so you all just ignored all the countless vaccine injury stories that show up every day on social media?

those are called facts that can be proven. Unlike the "fact" "vaccines are safe".

I get it, you don't know what "fact" means.

Well that explains a lot.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info