Best Delve build

I wonder, will RF be viable? (not that I plan on using it - my latest playthrough was a RF one)
"
pr13st wrote:
poet pen vd with zeprhi flask should be perma immortal on pathfinder. Just needs 6.5k life

golementalist should be ok if you integrate magna elipsis and kaom boots, or maybe the new alchemical resonator can craft +1 golem boots in which case ca-ching.

Path finders Flask mechanics are being removed and Class is being shifted To Poison/chaos &/OR Elemental damage...
Its in the Ziggy Review and a few other places..

I am your Devine one Bow before me
Max HP tank RF.

/thread

"
Eclaer wrote:
Max HP tank RF.

/thread

Nah, i think they brought out good reasons as to why RF ain't gonna be all that in Delve, in the last episode of Baeclast.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
poet pen vd with zeprhi flask should be perma immortal on pathfinder. Just needs 6.5k life

golementalist should be ok if you integrate magna elipsis and kaom boots, or maybe the new alchemical resonator can craft +1 golem boots in which case ca-ching.

Well, about that Pathfinder...
Spoiler

Is that from the fucking midnight train? great movie. also no one confirmed pathfinder is getting nerfed, just redesigned :)
Second-class poe gamer
If Delve turns out to be actually competitive, the top players are going to be very secretive about their builds/theories.

Either way, no one is going to figure out the best build before we even know how Delve works exactly.
I dont get all that "scerecy" thing. Why? What is the purpouse? Will there be an achievement into challanges "Reach lvl this or that in mines before 99% of player base"? Cmon. Some ppl here have seome serious issues in life if they matter PoE so highly. Its just a game FFS.
"
de99ial wrote:
I dont get all that "scerecy" thing. Why? What is the purpouse? Will there be an achievement into challanges "Reach lvl this or that in mines before 99% of player base"? Cmon. Some ppl here have seome serious issues in life if they matter PoE so highly. Its just a game FFS.

There are people who got 4 lvl 100 in the incursion event, I'd imagine they take it seriously. Also people who push ladder, elitists, nolifers, selfish guys.
Second-class poe gamer
I think those descriptions adress one type of person, not many. Few but but some serious issues.

I get that if someone is crippled (sorry for not politital correct term but not sure which one is politically correct) and have limited motor skills and live like on 4th floor of a building without elevator, but cmon. Too many ppl is focusing so much energy on so trivial things like gaming and ignoring so much more serious problems in our world. Yeah i get that "what we can do?" attitude but that attitude is the problem itself.
New skill Smite look interesting but most pro said it has questionable dps. I will give a try anyway, either guardian or gladiator class. Will see how the guardian remake turn out. So far idea is 100% phys to lightning conversion, still thinking between sword/axe or mace based.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info