Best Delve build

"
de99ial wrote:
I think those descriptions adress one type of person, not many. Few but but some serious issues.

I get that if someone is crippled (sorry for not politital correct term but not sure which one is politically correct) and have limited motor skills and live like on 4th floor of a building without elevator, but cmon. Too many ppl is focusing so much energy on so trivial things like gaming and ignoring so much more serious problems in our world. Yeah i get that "what we can do?" attitude but that attitude is the problem itself.

Political correctness is a joke anyway and as far as these guys who don't share their secrets go, i kinda agree that sharing info would make the competition more fun/challenging, but then again just because this is a game, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be taken seriously. I mean it's a hobby like any other. Do you go to a fisherman and when he fails a catch, you tell him " it's just fishing"? The "it's just a game" is a silly sentence in itself.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
I know what it is,well if they do not remove or nerf it before release.
I m just curious if you know what it is too,if too many know I will not bother with ladder but if you do not know I will be top ez pz because nothing comes even close.

:^) so tell me,do you know

Such an obvious troll post, and yet you got so many reactions!

Well done, man. You've obviously been practicing. Or been guided by a Master Troll.

I hope you get the information you're looking for as well (a good build to use in Delve).
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
I think those descriptions adress one type of person, not many. Few but but some serious issues.

I get that if someone is crippled (sorry for not politital correct term but not sure which one is politically correct) and have limited motor skills and live like on 4th floor of a building without elevator, but cmon. Too many ppl is focusing so much energy on so trivial things like gaming and ignoring so much more serious problems in our world. Yeah i get that "what we can do?" attitude but that attitude is the problem itself.

Political correctness is a joke anyway and as far as these guys who don't share their secrets go, i kinda agree that sharing info would make the competition more fun/challenging, but then again just because this is a game, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be taken seriously. I mean it's a hobby like any other. Do you go to a fisherman and when he fails a catch, you tell him " it's just fishing"? The "it's just a game" is a silly sentence in itself.

Not gonna agree on that. I like reading books - thats hobby. I like burn in wood - thats a hobby. I like drawing - thats a hobby. Game is entertainment. It gives NOTHING exept fun.
Agree or don't agree, that's your personal subjective opinion that means pretty much nothing to me. I say it's a hobby and various people take it to various extents. I mean there's streaming, video making to help others via guides, real money competitions, tournaments etc. Gaming teaches language, it improves hand/eye coordination and reaction time, it enhances situational awareness and can even bring people together to have relationships and friendships. Also improves your tactical thinking, i mean you need that in RTS games for an example. I think you have a very archaic view of gaming :D

What do you mean by "burn in wood"?
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 20, 2018, 7:31:52 AM
"
Paldamus wrote:

He means "morn in' wood". It's his hobby.
Burning in wood. I take piece of wood and use resistance soldering iron and make some designs.
"
bablo wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:

He means "morn in' wood". It's his hobby.

lmao
This leagues scream SRS all over it.
Arc trap... I do not see a point in doing anything other then that. Its clearly the best as you can start it as early as level 12.
What's up guys! What do you think about Coming Calamity + both new herald skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info