Best Delve build

occultist with inpulsas. I'm probably way off tho.
Second-class poe gamer
Dual Scourge Dominating Blow Soul's Wick Spectres new meta confirmed.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
1st: conversion trap is not a skill.
2nd: do you rly think they will increase the monster level, instead of just damage or other stats? I dont expect monster level higher than 100 and I expect stupid stats on spectre. But probably also stupid gameplay with spectres.
Last edited by FriendlyPikachu on Aug 14, 2018, 5:53:41 AM
And then your mighty spectre's wander of into the darkness, instantly dying to the degen effect over and over.

Sounds like a blast.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Yea, thats what I mean by stupid gameplay. But they will probably have high stats when they die.
"
Boem wrote:
And then your mighty spectre's wander of into the darkness, instantly dying to the degen effect over and over.

Sounds like a blast.

Peace,

-Boem-

There's a skill called Convocation, look it up.
"
nibas wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Sounds like a blast.

Peace,

-Boem-

There's a skill called Convocation, look it up.

Hell of a cooldown on it too.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Boem wrote:

Sounds like a blast.

Peace,

-Boem-

Minion instability to turn them into suicide squads
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

dw sunder glad with max block

good mix between defense and offense
"
1st: conversion trap is not a skill.
2nd: do you rly think they will increase the monster level, instead of just damage or other stats? I dont expect monster level higher than 100 and I expect stupid stats on spectre. But probably also stupid gameplay with spectres.

? Yes it is, and no monster level caps at 86 for obvious reasons, I imagine they will do something about % life explosions too but they might deliberately leave it in so theres a first league exploit like usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info