Best Delve build

I'll probably be hiding behind totems again. Arc if they don't nerf it too hard.

Phase run for sure... worked amazingly for Incursions so do just fine for Delve.
Sounds dodgy tbh, specially when the mobs "EMP" the Cralwer and the light go out. You're bound to take some hits during that i think.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
more interested in the team Delve board. . .
As the Main Delver will have to be super Tank Not to die.
Would need atleast one support character and a Heavy to medium Dps Character.
The last and most important Piece would be Control Character. .
Knock backs, Freezes, Slows. Ect.
As I can see High content Not bieng accesible without atleast one person being able to lock down Groups of mobs and Bosses...
Remember if the Main Delver Dies the Delve is over.
I am your Devine one Bow before me
Am I really missing something? How is this build not overly OP: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2170998 for endless delve without speed restraints?
Did you try turning it off and on again?
"
kaepae wrote:
Am I really missing something? How is this build not overly OP: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2170998 for endless delve without speed restraints?

op is asking for build advice. It's not really helpful to advice a build that completely depends on the strength of HH, an item that almost no one will get to see in the coming league.
Last edited by bablo on Aug 17, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
"
bablo wrote:
op is asking for build advice. It's not really helpful to advice a build that completely depends on the strength of HH, an item that almost no one will get to see in the coming league.

Seems to me OP asked what the best delve build will be, in general. I also cannot assume availability of items for the OP. Do you have this information?
Did you try turning it off and on again?
poet pen vd with zeprhi flask should be perma immortal on pathfinder. Just needs 6.5k life

golementalist should be ok if you integrate magna elipsis and kaom boots, or maybe the new alchemical resonator can craft +1 golem boots in which case ca-ching.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Aug 17, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
"
pr13st wrote:
poet pen vd with zeprhi flask should be perma immortal on pathfinder. Just needs 6.5k life

golementalist should be ok if you integrate magna elipsis and kaom boots, or maybe the new alchemical resonator can craft +1 golem boots in which case ca-ching.

Well, about that Pathfinder...
Spoiler
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

Well, about that Pathfinder...
Spoiler

shushhhh, we don't want them find out till they waste 40ex...
(⌐■_■)
All the useless theorycrafting... Put immortal call into a Poet's pen, get max resistances as high as you can, and you are good to go. Delve level over 9000 is waiting for you. Thats the state of this game right now. Sad story.

Switching to SSF in this league where pepole at least have to find their own opie-opie items before they can abuse the crap out of them. A little bit more "balanced" this way. So sick of this powercreep meta sh*t.
Last edited by Motopsycho on Aug 18, 2018, 3:10:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info