Best Delve build

"
kobrakhan wrote:
spark-totem with strong "chance to freeze", sounds like a way to go, for the very endgame.

the sparks can reach every monster and they will hit very often, while you can run+hide and spawn new totems from around the corner.

its no the strongest dps but freezing a monster is the best way to keep sure it cant kill you, for the case you cant kill it first.

Arc will also chain around corners. Three Dragons helm for lower level delves will improve freeze chance. Did that with an arc trapper for a while and shattered white mobs entirely, blue/yellows most of the time, too. Only bosses closed things down... but flamethrower trap would shock and then arc traps would chill/freeze.

No life to speak of, tho, which is the *biggest* downside to pretty much every build. GGG has set up 'path of life nodes' and if you don't follow their mandatory play style you're fucked.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Well, I don't know how many rares will be encountered and what density and such, but I think the 63s HH buff build will destroy the place.

In the videos posted with the build, the character is basically at its strongest at the end of the map (with all those buffs the tooltip they showed was 140 mil KB dps and defenses up to the teeth). So if one can just keep on going.....plus it looks KB friendly but I guess anything can be used.

Cheers

Edit: not 80s, but 63s buff.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2170998
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Last edited by kaepae on Aug 17, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
"
arknath wrote:
The best build would never show up in a thread like this :P

Exactly.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
I have an epic tanky build i think on pob but the one time i tried it i just couldnt level it cause i got bored (or something i dont remember)

But even block will get rocked assoonas rng kicks in and you dont block once

My notes from my pob>>.
Life Based Mechanic Temp/Dualist Tank

7.2k life without kaoms/belly
78% block
78% spell block
50% attack dodge
46% spell dodge
50% evad and 5.9k armor with Grace or 5% evad and 20k armor with Deter

Can swap armor and boots around to get more or less attack/spell dodge and gain hp/armor and others
"
Lynerus wrote:
I have an epic tanky build i think on pob but the one time i tried it i just couldnt level it cause i got bored (or something i dont remember)

My notes from my pob>>.

78% block
78% spell block
50% attack dodge
46% spell dodge

Can swap armor and boots around to get more or less attack/spell dodge and gain hp/armor and others

That had to be before Acrobatics gave 30% less block - unless you found a way to get 50% dodge without acrobatics OR you managed to gather 111% base block.

"
MBata wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

My notes from my pob>>.

78% block
78% spell block
50% attack dodge
46% spell dodge

That had to be before Acrobatics gave 30% less block - unless you found a way to get 50% dodge without acrobatics OR you managed to gather 111% base block.

So i got curious to see if it was at all possible to max out block/eva/dodge and still have enough life left and DPS left to do any kind of content...without using mirror gear

The best i could do for a level 90 build was:
5400 life
15.5K evasion (with blind estimates 76% evade against level 90 normal mobs)
1.6K armour
73%/75% block/spell block
40%/30% attack dodge/spell dodge
15% overcapped resists
-60% chaos res (rekt!)
3/3/3 charges (up most of the time)
135K DPS

TREE

POB

So for attacks the chance of getting hit is:
1. first game checks evasion: 24% chance of getting hit
2. game checks dodge: 40% chance to dodge the 24% chance hit is: 14.4% chance to get hit
3. now the game checks to see if you blocked that 14.4% chance to get hit: 71% chance - 4% chance

This means that the odds are that 1 in 25 hits will get through and hit.
With only 1.6K armour and 5.4K life, you will need to survive that hit with Immortal call/endu charges

But the hugest downside is doing only 135K DPS...

...though i will probably end up making this build at some point in the next league.
"
MBata wrote:

Thanks for taking the effort to setup the ultimate tank build. Looks nice.
But why the Bringer of Rain? Would Starkonjas + Belly not give you a lot more Life and Evasion?

Edit: Oh, wait, you used it for the added 6% block, of course.
Last edited by bablo on Aug 16, 2018, 11:46:54 AM
And also for the really cheap 7Link.

There are people who are a lot better at making builds than i am, they could probably tweak that and get 4x more DPS out of it and another 500-1000 life.

In my defence, it was a quick 5-15 minute brainstorm to see if acrobatics+block even worked anymore.

EDIT: also so that dude would look like the gladiator in the ascendancy picture
Last edited by MBata on Aug 16, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
Golems.
Primordial amulet +3
Jewel +1
Elementalist +2
= 1 stone, 3 fire, 3 lightning

Dualcurse lightning ball, cwdt offering, and just melt drill delve into lvl 2000
"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
Golems.
Primordial amulet +3
Jewel +1
Elementalist +2
= 1 stone, 3 fire, 3 lightning

Dualcurse lightning ball, cwdt offering, and just melt drill delve into lvl 2000

And how do you plan to survive monsters hitting you ? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info