Announcing Path of Exile: Delve

Super to see that you used the descent (endless dungeon) idea, it's more of a dream in rogue like than a thing, at last some devs are catching up from ideas from the 80, probably more like from the 70 pen and paper. You get all my respect for that alone.
Last edited by Halagaz on Aug 11, 2018, 2:41:49 AM
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
LoveLsy wrote:
Nets 2.0

Thanks I guess. For a company that prides itself with player feedback there's a huge disconnect between what we say and what you do.

Nobody liked the nets ok? N O B O D Y. I don't know who is pushing this agenda for new leagues but he/she is doing GGG a huge disservice. I am willing to bet everything I have that the person who has done Beastiary is the same person who came up with this moronic idea of throwing light sticks on the ground and whatnot.

You are slowly but surely becoming nu-Blizzard.

Bestiary was more popular and played, than Incursion. There are sources that prove this. Therefore it makes sense to design a similar non speed meta league.

We should all be happy that we don´t get Breach 5.0, as it´s been nothing but a nuisance to always play the same in every league except for one, Bestiary.

This is an ARPG, timers and 10 second rifts have no place here. We want to adventure into dungeons, fight big encounters and this with a variety of builds. It´s a great feature that we can level our lorry. This gives hope that we might at one point get a true follower system.

It was so popular that it wasn't added to the game as a core mechanic. Don't let the "it was too difficult to implement" meme fool you. Watch the podcast where Raizqt tells Chris Wilson about how the players hated Beastiary ( nets to be more specific ) and Chris just stands there acknowledging it. You can't say things like it was "more popular" because you have no way to measure that.

For the more played part, that might be true, I don't know. Care to show us your sources? And how can you even compare it when Incursion didn't even finish. Also you know a little fact about Beastiary nets and this Delve memesticks is that you could COMPLETELY ignore the NET mechanic while in this new league you HAVE TO or else you literally die.

Just stop.
"
Completed 36 ChallengesNathomate wrote:
Players: We want there to be harder content that is rewarding and not just T3 burial chambers spam.

GGG: Adds a mechanic with difficulty scaling so that it rewards builds that can tackle harder content.

Player: F*ck you GGG not all builds will be able to do this you are killing diversity my parents never hugged me I hate you TencentGGG sell out REEEEEE.

People are silly.

Hungry Man: "I need a knife to cut this food"

Chef: "Here is the knife, it's inside a locked box, guarded by a starving dog."

Hungry Man: "Wtf? Why is it inside a...."

Chef: "Jesus...ungrateful much? You got your knife."

2 great posts. Maybe next league will be 'Analogy wars'.
Best POE league in coming! I love the idea of infinite depths.
Looks great, but the worst thing in arpg's is endless difficulty. As it immediately invalidates 90% of the builds and immensely raises prices for BiS items. This is also why greater rifts are one of the worst things about diablo3.

Endless dungeon = big yes, endless difficulty = big no! Therefor I share the concerns the player "Almighty_hippo" has posted a few posts up.

Depending on how this plays out, incursion might have been my last league.

Edit: Btw, aren't expansions always the major(up to 480$) supporter packs?
Edit2: Due to divination cards, some maps are being farmed alot more. Wouldn't it be better to let divination cards drop like currency, every card everywhere? (atleast in maps)
Last edited by sarannah101 on Aug 11, 2018, 5:24:52 AM
NO PLS not again some nets\lights\bombs in inventory. Stupid idea of walking like 1step\hour waiting for cart to keep up. Or i can see how damn train move on but some poor soul wait for 6sec cooldown on convocation to summon minions inside proximity shield of random fat ass motherf*cker.
Last edited by Homyak555 on Aug 11, 2018, 5:46:36 AM
No word on Party Improvements?
Delve is 3.4. Where are the Party Improvements announced https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2189146?
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
I just watched the ziggy D video on the league.

Looks like the best thing thats ever been added to the game, and it might actually save the game from the completely out of control power creep that has consumed it.

You just about caught me, I was on the verge of writing this game off for good after 5 years of dedication to the cause. This could be the saviour of the game for me, at worst it looks so interesting that Im coming back properly and we are gonna give this thing a serious try. Im not one for letting expectations get out of control, but Im officially as interested as interested gets over here, so big shouts to the team.

"
LoveLsy wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:

Bestiary was more popular and played, than Incursion. There are sources that prove this. Therefore it makes sense to design a similar non speed meta league.

For the more played part, that might be true, I don't know. Care to show us your sources?

someone posted player concurrence stats a few weeks into incursion. Incursion had more players on the opening day and had more players at the 2 week mark than bestiary did. the sources are out there and they prove the opposite of what hes claiming.

It was fairly close, dont get me wrong it wasnt a huge difference, but it certainly wasnt what he is making out.
League will be awesome if GGG find a way to ban all bots and buff summoners.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I like it !

1: Its more challenging in depth, no limits.

2: Chance to get relic items that cost fortune in standard example Kaoms heart 1000hp more than 2k exalted orb (wtf)you have chance to get it for free with some luck and many other great items.

3: Better pvp experiences for those who like playing pvp as it will be reworked.

4: New skills and new uniques cant wait to see them.

5: GGG cannot satisfied all players no matter what they do always complaining, be happy that we get a better and better game experiences every league with a free game.

6: thanks GGG for a great work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info