Announcing Path of Exile: Delve

Please allow us the option to delve from level 1. Please don't make me play through your main story yet again...
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Am I excited ?! - NOPE !

And here's why :

1. This seems to be just another "league". Which is pointless stuff.
As a lifelong gamer ( 33 years of gaming and keep going ) I can call "Good stuff" only the things which lasts. Leagues DOES NOT. The "Standard" is silently screaming in deadly pain, and none is hearing it's voice. But when it dies - it will took the game with it.

2. There is no single sign of reverting the stupidity called "3.0 ubernerf".
I am not playing games where the nerfing is the main mechanics of "expansions" and "leagues".
It is just a big waste of times with no happiness as result, and the happiness is everything I am expecting from a game, else it would be just another someone's else pocket to feed with my money. Isn't it?

3. There is not a single sign that the strategy of trolling the players will stop.
Disregarding how cool is PoE, and how great stuff it provide - it DOES TROLLING THE PLAYERS !
It doing it by many ways, trough nerfing, trough removing viable items, trough limiting the options, trough destroying a builds... etc. I doubt that someone would love to go to work happy that he never rest to build something in the company he is working it, and at the morning and reveal that he is fired and even own money to his boss. This is exactly what's happen in here.

GGG - If You are serious about this game - Please change my mind.

Not only CI ... but the leading point is right.

Kill standard and you kill on long sight the core of game! Disapointing for such a cool game.

'nuff said!
fear the cold of my heart ...
Last edited by Sternsaphir on Aug 12, 2018, 4:38:56 AM
Any ideas for best build for this league?
"
PistolPete5 wrote:
Any ideas for best build for this league?

We dont know what other skills they will introduce to the game exept those 3 new skills that we dont know yet how end game viable they are.

We dont know what kind of nerf this new update will bring to us, as with every league a new nerf will happen so more players can quit the game.

Lets hop with best freind
that's a very incursion-ish league. i'm curious but it seems to repeat the way it works, but a little enhanced (and endless, which is cool)
I'm curious to see rewards challenges. Incursion ones were er... Let's say we saw better ^^

And I'm agree with PromaG, stop stupid Challenges like "kill Creature possessed by Embezzled Torment" etc.
death penalty in darkness...no comments
"
Strob3 wrote:
Please allow us the option to delve from level 1. Please don't make me play through your main story yet again...

This x10000
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
GGG please delete all bots from game!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
no new spell !!!
we want new gameplay!

a lantern system would be much better also do not add boring mechanisms if it does not look good as patch (well except the lack of new spell !!!)
Last edited by majestick on Aug 12, 2018, 8:52:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info