Announcing Path of Exile: Delve

"
skimbre wrote:
I like it !

1: Its more challenging in depth, no limits.

2: Chance to get relic items that cost fortune in standard example Kaoms heart 1000hp more than 2k exalted orb (wtf)you have chance to get it for free with some luck and many other great items.

3: Better pvp experiences for those who like playing pvp as it will be reworked.

4: New skills and new uniques cant wait to see them.

5: GGG cannot satisfied all players no matter what they do always complaining, be happy that we get a better and better game experiences every league with a free game.

6: thanks GGG for a great work.

2: Reliquary keys don't give you access to legacy items, only items from past leagues. They won't be in their OP legacy state. So no 1k HP Kaoms.

3: Where did they mention anything about a pvp rework?
2: Reliquary keys don't give you access to legacy items, only items from past leagues. They won't be in their OP legacy state. So no 1k HP Kaoms.

3: Where did they mention anything about a pvp rework?[/quote]

Sorry about legacy items did not noticed that but still op with items from past league.

Pvp reworking check this out
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2174663

Love it all, just feel very sad that reliquary keys seem like wont give legacy. You guys should include the good legacy items in. Make them maybe more rare among the others. (high equal chance for all, less chance to get the legacy bombs)
Oblivious
With each league PoE is getin' better and better, love it :)
No stupid/insane long/insane rng challenges please in next league - like Tormented Embezzler or Use these devices or defeat alluring abyss trio....And no prophecy chains challenge pls - give use way to get some money...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Aug 11, 2018, 4:44:19 PM
how about these solutions for throwable items:

flare: use a lantern instead that has a light radius and can be activated or even auto activates when you get too far from the cart. it has fuel and duration and whatever and would go well with the upgrade system of the delve UI.

dynamite: why not make breakable walls clickable like in incursion if you have an exploding barrel (incursion) or dynamite (delve)? sure, you can throw dynamite before you reach the wall and save time that way. just make the timer really short on the exploding wall.

ggg doesn't want to give us more hotkeys than 5 (qwert) and 3 mouse buttons, but generously throws hotkeys for consumable items at us for the second time. makes no sense.
Haha the bestiary divination cards look like the forest spirit from princess mononoke. Niceeeee
Looks like a nice league !
Looks like it will be even more boring than incursion. :(
Thank you for another league and on the success of incursion which i really enjoyed i do hope Alva and the temple of Atzoatle will make it to the core game .
My thoughts are a mixed feelings on delve .

Love the darkness DOT mechanic .Love it !

another endgame option apart from maps .

Dislikes

Bestiary nets Dejavu all over again with dynamite and flares.Not to mention key bindings and stash space .

feels more like a re skinned flashback league rather than a fresh league/Expansion with harbingers, Breaches and abyss encounters(are we going to encounter them while levelling or only at endgame after Kitava ).When you encounter them again you dont get the new league/expansion feels .

Delve should have unique set of monsters and abilities.

I understand using existing tile sets but at least use the once on par with delve mine lore i saw on the trailer a tile set from Bone crypt.

Supporter packs are really really disappointing .

Thank you,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info