Announcing Path of Exile: Delve

I am pretty sure that people making game know what they are doing, testing everything, playing it for nice part of their lives, checking different builds and so on... It is good when players know something about game they are playing but I don't know if it is possible to know more than creators. Is it? Hm. Maybe... But it is surely fun to read all that comments about leaving poe (again!) and being angry on GGG because "it is clearspeed meta, as always" or "oh, no, killing mobs, again, why?" This is arpg, h&s, if I recall it properly... but, what can I say. Each person has their own vision about great fun in poe (or whatever you want to put here).

Oh, I know what!
It is really great work, GGG, I am waiting for more info in next weeks and I hope there will be more leagues giving us different ways to play endgame. And more skills. And uniques. And that graphic things, mmm.
Great job! I hope... will see in 21 days, ha!
Smile! <3
Looks great. Adding an infinite dungeon is a really nice idea and I'm looking forward to see how deep it goes.
Cool, but I suppose there will still no channeling frost spells.... isn't it.... think about it one day, make frost sorcerer great again.
Interesting upcoming extension anyway. :)
Last edited by obi36 on Aug 10, 2018, 2:39:19 PM
Make a Poe Vanilla !!! (before Nemesis)
Please keep the game state like flashback, keep active all your hard work made in the past randomized each area we enter ,it make the game really fun .

When i was watching the trailer i thought of something that
i think would be a good QOL to the upgrade mechanic.

There is no value to the upgrades. As it is now you can not
make a good decision if the upgrade is worth the azurite.

It should be easy to place the value next to the cost, right?
Education is what you get from reading the small print.
Experience is what you get from not reading it.
"

New Supporter packs and still no Xsolla alternative? Do you not want to be paid for your work?

Overall, it's looking like a real easy pass for me.

From GGG's website:

"
Web Developer:

Based in Henderson, West Auckland, Grinding Gear Games is searching for full-time Web Developer to help our current team.

We're looking for a strong PHP programmer to join our web team and to work on:
Ongoing maintenance of the www.pathofexile.com site.
Adding additional payment methods and other features.
Further website-game integration.

Looks like maybe once they get a new web dev.
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
mmmmm.... LUVLY GGG!

And what I really really really LIKE is the fact that you invented the former idea with darkness into this upcoming release! Changed the way it was formerly intended to work, but still the idea remained: Making it a dangerous zone, which you wanna stay out from :))

♥ ♥ ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Aug 10, 2018, 4:14:34 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Great idea, GGG, but how about fixing some current issues, i.e. HUGE imbalance between different setups, and aurabots being literally mandatory for really HARD content? Should we change PoE into MMORPG now, where hardest content should be farmed with party, where there are dedidcated "supports", "tanks", "damage dealers", etc?

lol, wtf are you talking about? where do you need an aurabot as a mandatory party presence? :D
stop talking bs pls ;) make some decent build and L2P instead of blaming devs for your incompetence.
Playing for joy ♥

Oh and the supporter packs for Devle... OMG badass!
great deals in those ones! superb! ♥
Playing for joy ♥

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info