[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

How much chance to hit would be recommended to stay at? Keeping at 92% while also getting the other damage mods costs extremely much.
Hi, first of all very nice build and well written guide!
(I love the trade links btw! :D)

I'm feeling like im lacking alot of single target damage.
The second im out of flask charges im kinda not doing any damage :/

Will the missing 2 Might of the Meeks + the Unnatural Instinct aswell as the Bubonics make such a huge difference?

(Char: Scionski)

Btw. I enchanted my amulet with the new "28% Damage increased while Leeching" enchant. I think its pretty good for us since were perma leeching, what do you think?
Last edited by boki1337 on Dec 18, 2018, 2:13:36 AM
hey

I've been playing the build this league, leveling process was nice (tabula&prism got me everywhere)

Currently i'm getting in to T7 maps and working my atlas

My gameplan atm would be to 6-link the shredder (trying) en then buy a loreweave.

Is this the best course of action currently?
Might of the meek & unnatural especially is crazy expensivo. Are these just for the added life? If so i can probably hold of until higher tier maps?

edit: where do u get your resistances, i've been strugling to get better dps on jewerly but i need resists.

Spoiler
Last edited by Reinie on Dec 18, 2018, 3:30:25 AM
@Reinie: You should get a Vaal Rain of Arrows! The Vaal Skill does alot of damage especially on single targets! :)

- You get +8% to all Elemental Resistances from the Might of the Meeks
- Get a Quiver with 1-2 high res rolls (depends on how much damage you can/want to sacrifice)
- Equip abyss Jewels and normal jewels with "x% to all Resistances"
- Aim for rings with "x% to all Resistances"
- Good Triple Res Belt
- And pick Alira if you didnt already
"
boki1337 wrote:
@Reinie: You should get a Vaal Rain of Arrows! The Vaal Skill does alot of damage especially on single targets! :)

- You get +8% to all Elemental Resistances from the Might of the Meeks
- Get a Quiver with 1-2 high res rolls (depends on how much damage you can/want to sacrifice)
- Equip abyss Jewels and normal jewels with "x% to all Resistances"
- Aim for rings with "x% to all Resistances"
- Good Triple Res Belt
- And pick Alira if you didnt already

so bassicly get resist on some places instead of dps, makes sense
focus on a good belt with triple res will fix some issues for sure

i was gone for a year, am i right the vaal RoA can be placed instead of normal RoA?
i bought a 23%quality one and will level it right away, thanks for the tip

Am i right to assume 6L + loreweave is best option to pursue now? and then go for meeks?
Just killed Uber Elder with this build for my first time ever. Build is nice, I like it BUT it requires a LOT of currency. Dit it as a league starter and I do NOT reccomend it as a starter. Had a hard time at the beginning.
Im at the point where i don't even know what i can upgrade haha..
I'm liking the build but yeah to really perform i had to invest a lot of currency into it
Hi,

started this build yesterday and now I am at low tier maps with mid-budget gear.

Question is do I need Might of the Meek (x2) and Unnatural Instinct (and or) Watcher's Eye to progress to red-tier maps? Those are more than 10ex combined. What would you suggest for a budget replacement? My name is Defe_Fast_Bow

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bazyl40
You don't need meeks or instinct to progress. I killed uber elder EASILY without any of those. And my gear isn't that good tbh.
"
N00BY wrote:
You don't need meeks or instinct to progress. I killed uber elder EASILY without any of those. And my gear isn't that good tbh.

Do you like using Kaom's more than Loreweave? I am thinking about using it for bossing.

I have 2 crystal kings I am waiting to fight because I don't want to die. Thinking of using the kaom's + purity of ice setup... Anyone else fight crystal king yet this league using this build?

Double edit... I killed him. Took me a couple tries, but not that bad.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Dec 19, 2018, 8:57:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info