[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

where do u get all the stats from ? I'm like 60-70 int down and ure using so many uniques i dont get where u get all the stats from?

also resist, if u dont get them on ur amulet and rings where do u get them from?
Last edited by Chaavy on Dec 19, 2018, 1:55:21 PM
I'm at level 79 atm, have 4300 life, very squishy against betrayal bosses, which dmg is op (getting oneshots very often)
But atm I'm at low-mid budget, also need to get at least level 90, maybe 1-2 might of the meek's and kaom's heart, and things will become much better.
build is very enjoyable, thanks
deathless uber elder down at lvl 90. very enjoyable build!

Spoiler
"
CptnMuffinswt wrote:
deathless uber elder down at lvl 90. very enjoyable build!

Spoiler

Did you play with a loreweave too this season? Im wondering how much squishier im going to feel if i switch to Hyrris
To be honest i feel much better on a kaom's heart setup than any other chest.
You don't really need the dps boost or max res from loreweave.
Kaom's heart gives me around 2k extra life and its all I need not to die to the occasionnal one shot. Most of the time you're not getting hit by anything anyway
How does the build feel with Kaoms Roots? Still speedy?
livejamie
Kaom's roots are only needed for uber elder to be honest.
Hello there ,thumbs up for the guide.

Im playing this in hardcore, I have most of the gear already.

All i need is like 2 socks abyss,and fix my rings and amulet.

I just dont know where to start ,feels like getting resist will be a bitch. and im already like,30ex invested.

My goal is aimed towards shaper/elder (not uber) and some delve( not sure where the max safest spot for this build)

SO if you could, or anyone,can you check my gear and maybe let me know what youll work towards?
Spoiler

I feel like i need to use a rare helmet for resist purpose. A -9 resist is pretty much better then a devoto dmg wise. Adds life and resist. Its easier to then get op dmg rings. Ive got a 80%ish opal ready to be used,just not enough resist.

The way i see it, im lacking a watcher eye,but a good abyss jewel gives just a little less then a watcher eye. But then it lets me use herald of ice which probably makes it better. (unless 2 mod watcher).

edit: profile is public to see jewels and tree.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Dec 21, 2018, 9:11:46 PM
Hei Exiles, I played this build in 3.5 and i have just killed uber elder.
Took me 2 tries at the moment.

My character "LoadingShredder" can be found:https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Parveparve/characters

I know I have alot of work to get this character better but so far it is quite decent, clears maps quite nice is tanky enough. 6k life with bubonic and loreweave.

Spoiler

Gear overview:

Based on fight i either use roots, or bubonics and ralakesh for charges ofc.

flasks:

Heres my 1st drop from uber.

Overall: not too bad of a build. Go for it!
edit: 25.12.18
Have done 5 uber elder with this build. Once you get the hang of it, its quite ez. and there is room to grow for dps. alot.
Last edited by Parveparve on Dec 25, 2018, 9:40:46 AM
The only one thing I don't like in this build is that movement speed is literally low (affects clearspeed)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info