[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

PPLs, w\0 this imba jewels & loreweave, tombfists (1-socket) and other cheap items - this build can fast maping? cuz haven't enough currency
Yes it can. It's short answer but there isint much to add 140-160 MS and nice dps (just enought to kill bosses up to t15) on close to no budget tabula/tombfist/bubonic/hopeshreder it's like 25-35c now
Thanks. ATM my curr-count like ~2 ex, than enough
I'm sorry for my Abscence and lack of Support in this Thread.
Real Life got hella busy the last weeks and days. I'll be back Wednesday next week.
Would the best way to craft jewels be with fossils? If so, which fossils should I use?
were you take el.resistance???))) and other you tesded that build with 2 The Taming rings??
For bubonics - when it says "10% increased damage for each type of abyss jewel affecting you"... Does that mean they need to be different bases?

Searching, murderous, ghaslty, etc? Or does that just mean any type abyss jewel will add the 10%?
u need diffrent bases so yes u can't stack 10 x murderous and get 100% increased :P
I find the single target extremely lacking, I am aware gems arent 20/20 and I still have 2 jewel slots to pick up. But combined I don't see how they would give me much more damage. Obviously the build has showcased insane damage, but it's also with pretty insane gear. Really struggling with the higher end bosses, t14+.
Your gear is lacking a lot of wed, and gems 21-20 are a huge dps boost..
Keep grinding, you'll get there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info