[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
A big question im curious to hear the answer for is why added cold over icebite? dont we get enough frenzy charges to make it outdamage?

I think I read something like needing to go ranger raider with 7 frenzy charges to make ice bite worthwhile over added cold.
Last edited by illmtk on Dec 13, 2018, 1:06:59 PM
Anyone else playing this in 3.5 feel really squishy vs. the Syndicate? I seem to be getting busted quite often. Starting to consider going the safe HC route.
Hey i am trying your build in 3.5 and I feel like I am doing zero damage I checked my path of building and you have like 2.7m dps while I have like 30k can you see what the heck am i doing wrong thanks https://pastebin.com/Vw3cNyqc.
"
Dovan00b wrote:
Hey i am trying your build in 3.5 and I feel like I am doing zero damage I checked my path of building and you have like 2.7m dps while I have like 30k can you see what the heck am i doing wrong thanks https://pastebin.com/Vw3cNyqc.

You took winter spirit instead of flash freeze
Your gear is lacking a lot of crit chance / multi
Your gear is lacking a lot of elemental damange with attack skills
Your gems are low level and no quality

Try to fix that first then get meeks and instict
Hey Guffinn,

im so glad i chose to play your build, im currently level 94 and just did UberElder for the first time and even beat him on the first try (1 portal left, although my first death was pretty late in the fight and then i started freaking out and failed a lot of times, lol).

I pretty much no-lifed since leaguestart and have so much fun playing this build. The clear with RoA is indeed awesome and for the T16 Guardians and Shaper/Elder i switch to Scourge Arrow for some slightly better single target damage.

At first i suffered like many here because my damage for bosses lacked and the Betrayal encounters are brutal. But after getting my typical leaguestarter luck back, i managed to 6-link my Hopeshredder in 62 fusings and bought a Loreweave and then the damage felt quite good. A lot of the damage comes from abyss jewel stacking and gem levels too (so guys keep that in mind and grind out some levels :P).

On the other hand though, leveling this build with uniques like Storm Cloud, Prismweave, Wake of Destruction, Karui Ward and Hyrri's Bite felt great!
So if someone is still in the process of getting through the campaign, just buy these cheap uniques and blaze through the content.

This is my actual gear and i think upgrades from now on are quite expensive (i also already own 2 Meeks and the Unnatural Instinct, but do not know if its possible to link them here):

Any recommendations for further improvements are much appreciated!

And again, thank you so much for this amazing build! <3
I am slowly gearing my character right now, POB tells me I have more damage with Wrath than hatred plus watchers eye, which seems a bit odd. My gear is still very bad (currently at 130k per arrow) and I am guessing that I am simply lacking enough flat cold damage with 4 abyss jewel slots missing?
how do you guys getting so much currency already? 6l loreweave,hopeshredder and unnatural inscints etc. im still trying to 6l mine at 1052 fus.
I started the league with this build. The start was ok, but not that great. It was pretty hard to get a decent bow before Hopeshredder. I used a shitty 150edps bow and tabula till mid yellow maps. But as soon as I got the Shredder, things went pretty smooth. This is my gear so far:

Spoiler

I have to say that I was pretty lucky. I got one might of the meek and the unnatural Instinct as drops. I also dropped an Inpulsas, wich took care of the 6l Hopeshredder and a few extas. My Dps in POB are around 190k per arrow. So nowhere near the 320k dps shown in the OP, but Red Maps are no problem and Shaper went down deathless. Next steps are:

- 20% quality Gems(almost done)
- 2 Socket Gloves and Boots
- Better jewels
- Upgrade Rings, Amu and Jewels
- 6l Loreweave for Scourge Arrow single Target setup(just for the lulz)
- maybe farm Currency for Headhunter and push for my first lvl 100

Overall I have a pretty good time. Normaly I would have started a new Char by now, but the Build feels so smooth, that I can see myself pushing the Char further. So overall I love the build and would recommend it.

I decided to test my vaal luck today... build is going well though.
Hi, i've been playing this build for the last week and while i love the speed i find myself dying quite ofetn, did i miss something on my equip/tree or am i doing something wrong?

Also any advice on how to improve my damage is welcome.

(I have both Might of the meek and unnatural instinct set up and a cold damage watcher's eye)

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info