[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Nizmat wrote:

First of all, you need normal flasks, look at recommended flasks in the first post.

Second, you need a better weapon, could be less flat damage, but higher attack speed (imperial claw or gemini claw base). I'd also change your belt, yours only has some life and a bit of res, rustic base doesn't do anything for the build.

You only have 3, very mediocre abyss jewels, you absolutely need more and better ones - look at the jewel section in the guide.
You still need your uber lab.

It's in the FAQ in the second post!

I was told my flasks are okay for the time being (I don't do anything challenging), but when I attempt to do Uber Lab I will refresh myself on his recommended ones.

No, I completely understand I need better abyss jewels, but I don't have the currency to replace them all. I have looked at his recommended ones, multiple times; it is definitely something I want to upgrade. Again, I don't have the currency to do all these upgrades. When I initially read his highlight points on this build only needing a few expensive core items I foolishly only looked up how much the Three Dragon Mask cost and based my decision to try this build off that. First season ever playing, reading builds, yadda yadda, mistakes have been made and hopefully learned from, lol. If I can only afford to upgrade one thing what should I upgrade? I'm assuming it's my weapon?

I am working on my Uber lab. I only need to do one more map ascendancy thing to unlock it.

Thanks, I knew I read about it somewhere but couldn't find it again!

EDIT: I'd like to add that I didn't think my claw was that bad? I know the guide says to aim for 2 APS, but it was explained to me that it meant overall and not just on my claw. I'm assuming that was incorrect now? Also, is it not as good because it doesn't have the overall elemental damage on it?

I also did manage to upgrade one of my abyss jewels. It replaced a magic one, and is fairly close to one of his recommended jewels, so hopefully it's a tad better now.
Last edited by Staceyy on Jan 5, 2019, 4:53:30 PM
what is the difference between the end-game build and "magic find"? What do you mean by that?
"
So far the best combi I found for multimod is:

- Hits can't be evaded
- 10-11% attack speed while rare/unique is near -> you need to delete the "while rare..." text part in PoB to see the dps increase
- ele damage penetrates 15-16% resistance

Most important aspect is attack speed. The sooner you stack 6 hits, the sooner you can release them for a nice dps push. I am at 10.3 attacks/sec at the moment. You can check/import my profile in poB (Becks0816/Murderfloof).

thanks for the tip.

But as i'm planning on going MF and probably won't have as much abyss jewel as you, don't you think i'll lack some ele dmg without a double flat on the weapon?
Last edited by Mikizik on Jan 5, 2019, 8:02:22 PM
"
Becks0816 wrote:
"
Kubamen01 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/8ekeHqs9

Could someone tell me, what should I change to improve my dps/health?

I would (if you have the orbs):

- Drop Lycosidae and replace it with Unshattered will
- search for an imperial claw with 26-27% attack speed and flat T1/T2 Lightning dmg and mod it with at least Hits can't be evaded
- Replace the gloves with tombfist (1 jewel slot is also good)
- search for the Taming as ring
- replace the belt with a darkness Enthroned stygian belt and put jewels with a lot of hp and flat lightning dmg in there.
- maybe even drop the Yoke amulett (llok my char for what I use).

- Drop the "written in Blood" from the skill tree and buy some jewels with more life. Us the skill points for attack speed. The faster you hit the more life regen you have. Or try "Blast radius" instead and drop the jewels which increase the shock effect.

- Replace the life flask with a Catalysed Eternal Life Flask (of staunching)
- Use an Alchemist's Jade Flask for an evasion push

Hint: you can put gear in each slot which has "+ele res" to all elemental but no specific cold/fire/light res mod. Then you have equal resists in all slots and can use the wise Oak as flask in a very effective way.

Again: check my char, import some of the equipment to yours and see the differences.

Hey Becks,
It seems you have a lot of knowledge! I was looking at your build and i really like it.

Could i ask you a favour? Could you explain a little bit why we should use the flasks you suggest and not the ones from this guide? And what do you think about atziris promise?

Thank you very much for all your input!

Regards
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:
Could i ask you a favour? Could you explain a little bit why we should use the flasks you suggest and not the ones from this guide? And what do you think about atziris promise?

Regards

My flasks:

- the life flask is a bit slower than the "instant recovery" but regenerates twice the amount which is key for me. Either I am dead in a speed I can't activate it or it is fast enough to heal me. the "stop bleeding" is self explaining

- the other flasks are chosen based on what they remove. "Chill" is a killer when opening boxes I had to learn. The remove curses might not be needed. Maybe I drop it and use Atziris flask.

- Amethsyst gives chaos res. Some syndicates deal chaos dmg if I am right so I use it here

- Sulphur flask gives self heal and damaga boost

- Wise oak gives dps and defense. Note that my set up uses only gear with "increase ele resisance" but no cold/fire whatever resistance. I have 77% res on cold, fire and lightning which results in a damage boost for all three when using oak

- Jade flask gives evasion which is my focus for reducing incoming damage. Note that I have chosen a passive tree which adds points here. Running the flask I have 55% evade chance which is a lot.

My claw is an imperial one which had the highest hit rate and highest life leech per hit. Mana is no issue so I didn't use a claw with mana/life leech.

I am still working on the jewels. Some are pretty bad (Ancient Lens is horrible) but first I plan to replace the mods on my claw which will eat up the last 5ex I have

Last hint for the claw:
If you want to build a cheap one which is around 4-5% dmg below maximum, buy a rare imperial with 27% attack speed and the least amount of additional prefixes/suffixes on poe.trade (1-5c each). Remove any crafted mod with the bench. Then buy orbs of annulment, pray to rng and remove more mods.
If you are lucky the only remaining one is 27% attack speed. If you fail - repeat this until you have one.

Then craft:
- multiple mods
- hits can't be evaded
- added speed when rare is near
- damage penetration
- add x-y lightning damage ( I guess it's around T3 or T4 but that's still ok)

and voila, you have a nice claw. I had to buy three claws until I got the result.

Guys I'm looking for an advice what to upgrade next ? thanks Should I go for 2 socket Tombfist, 2 socket Bubonic trail or something else ? Thanks
"
Pakamov wrote:
Guys I'm looking for an advice what to upgrade next ? thanks Should I go for 2 socket Tombfist, 2 socket Bubonic trail or something else ? Thanks

I would upgrade the jewels first.

We both have the same skill tree and we both are lvl 94, but according to PoB you have 157k dps (stage 1 Blade Flurry) while I have 343k.

I guess spending 8ex on jewels makes a bigger difference than 2 socket tombfists and adding one jewel here. But play around with PoB a bit to see what gives better results.
"
Becks0816 wrote:
snap

Thank you very much for all your advice! I managed to get my resistances with all Res now. It is great!

Regards
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
"
Becks0816 wrote:
"
Pakamov wrote:

I would upgrade the jewels first.

We both have the same skill tree and we both are lvl 94, but according to PoB you have 157k dps (stage 1 Blade Flurry) while I have 343k.

I guess spending 8ex on jewels makes a bigger difference than 2 socket tombfists and adding one jewel here. But play around with PoB a bit to see what gives better results.

Thank you so much for spending your time looking into it. But I have a question, are you sure ? I checked both our profiles on PoB and the difference isnt that big are you sure that you dont have some buffs enabled ? I am really new to PoB tho so it might be my mistake. And btw my gear improved since then. If you can compare again and come back to me would be awesome !!
Here are the settings I use in PoB:

In the configuration i have set the enemy to a shaper boss because i don't care about dps agaisnt trash. I also have deactivated onslaught and any other stat which boosts the values and I have set the Main Skill to BF with 1 Stage

I have use the same set of skill gems (but used the level/qualities of the gear):

And then checked in the Calcs tab that the same combat bufss are running:

I also ensured that in all cases any flask is deactivated in the item tab (no screen shot)

Last but not least I have modified the used claw and deleted a part of the sentence ("while rare/unique is near") because PoB doesn't take this effect into account otherwise (the program does not yet know this mod)

And here is the result...

Looks similar. But you have one jewel more due to the Tombifists with 2 sockets.

But what I found is: play aound with the gems. BF 21/20 or 20/23 is worth the money just light the added lightning damage gem. And run a test with "Faster attacks" instead of lightning penetration.

Last edited by Becks0816 on Jan 7, 2019, 1:19:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info