[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

I'm hoping someone can help me with what I might be doing wrong. On packs, I just decimate ALL but on bosses, specifically Shaper, guardians, and Xoph pure, I feel like ass. I can't really do much damage for osme reason. I DO pop blood rage and Vaal haste AND release at 6 stacks but the damage feels VERY dull.

Here is my PoB link.
https://pastebin.com/pRizPXnN

I'll be on all day and night so wisp me in game or reply on here.
Thanks for the help in advance.
I pretty much feel the same way as the above poster, I'm considering just skipping bosses to be honest. Even with very very good gear and all gems having 2 T1 ele damage mods I hit like a wet noodle against bosses. Once my flask charges run out it's just a matter of time before dying.

Super fun build, absolutely blows up rare monsters.
"
Emerzion wrote:
I pretty much feel the same way as the above poster, I'm considering just skipping bosses to be honest. Even with very very good gear and all gems having 2 T1 ele damage mods I hit like a wet noodle against bosses. Once my flask charges run out it's just a matter of time before dying.

Super fun build, absolutely blows up rare monsters.

Are you releasing BF at 6 charges for bosses?
"
DrChizza wrote:
I'm hoping someone can help me with what I might be doing wrong. On packs, I just decimate ALL but on bosses, specifically Shaper, guardians, and Xoph pure, I feel like ass. I can't really do much damage for osme reason. I DO pop blood rage and Vaal haste AND release at 6 stacks but the damage feels VERY dull.

Here is my PoB link.
https://pastebin.com/pRizPXnN

I'll be on all day and night so wisp me in game or reply on here.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Your Claw is way to low elemental damage. 350 edps should be cheap to buy. 350 dmg+ 1.9 ias+ 35c+. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/2wyQ0Uk

No need for 2 healing flasks and a quicksilver. My ideal setup is atziri, silver, sulphur and wise oak/vessel of vinktar u can mix and match, vessel isnt neccesary. It's just better for me until i get my res balanced. I use a panicked divine flask for instant life. You can even go soul of ryslatha for 3k instant life when low. Getting immune to curses on one of these flasks would prob help u run maps a lot safer.

Onslaught on HoT wont help you in shaper/uber/guardians. Thats why u need the flask.

Some of your jewels could be better. Others are just fine.
Enchanting your boots with 1-160 lightning damage if u havent killed recently would up your boss potential a lot.

As it has been mentioned earlier this thread. You can get increased effect of ailment on boots and amulet as a suffix. Those two would cover 60 of the 75% need for max effect of shock if your inpulsa is 40% which would free up affixes on your jewels for more damage.
I have now spent more EX on this build, and it is doing better, but my PoB is showing BF at 10k dps, no where near your 55k dps, and my gear is close to yours in quality. Got any advice on what I can improve here? I must be doing something terribly wrong.
Hi, can anyone take a look at my char and tell me what should I do to progress? The damage output is somehow ok for me, but I feel like I'm too squishy.
I was using the 11% attack speed while a rare or unique enemy is nearby thinking it would help a lot with bosses but I don't notice a huge difference, Iono which would be better between 16% Lightning Damage, Increased Damage Per Frenzy Charge, 7% Chance to deal double damage etc

"
Noteslol wrote:
I was using the 11% attack speed while a rare or unique enemy is nearby thinking it would help a lot with bosses but I don't notice a huge difference, Iono which would be better between 16% Lightning Damage, Increased Damage Per Frenzy Charge, 7% Chance to deal double damage etc

Hits can't be evaded mod. And then change the shield with something more useful.

Post Edit: Then I realized that claw does not have open prefix. I would try all of those on POB and see which one is better.
Last edited by Lynkeus_ on Jan 4, 2019, 12:32:48 PM
Since we barely have any crit I feel like EO doesnt proc that often, how cna we fix this? Would it be better if we linked it with inc crit as well?

Also if one decides to put hits cant be evaded on wep what should I use in my off hand?
Last edited by ledbanger on Jan 4, 2019, 3:30:52 PM
https://pastebin.com/8ekeHqs9

Could someone tell me, what should I change to improve my dps/health?
Last edited by Kubamen01 on Jan 4, 2019, 8:18:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info