[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Kubamen01 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/8ekeHqs9

Could someone tell me, what should I change to improve my dps/health?

Belt for more health
Boots with inc effect non-dmg ailments helps alot
abyss jewel with more flat ele(this would be the biggest dmg push) or get more life u can go up to 50 life each jewel
Three dragons with enchant or corruption
The one ring with no resist can be replaced with one which have t1/t2 flat ele(just wait and catch one off guard for cheap)
Is faster attackks better and added cold dmg instead of light pen and conc effect better for dps if most of my dmg is lightning?

And can someone tell me the best pantheons?

thanks in advance

Last edited by axt7effekt on Jan 5, 2019, 12:42:13 AM
Nvm,
i got it.

Thanks for this great build!
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
Last edited by FipsDieGrille on Jan 5, 2019, 9:55:39 AM
Making Blade Flurry fun again. Cool build amigo.
vegetables make you sick
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
Staceyy wrote:
Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

I can't see your character, make your character tab visible in your profile. From what I can see you're still low level, so getting to at least 90 for now would solve a lot of your problems. Also, I assume you don't have your uber lab as well, that's important too.

Okay, I've set my character tab to public. I'll take any and all constructive criticism on what I can change. I don't have a lot of currency to play with though, after I bought the Inpulsa--got lucky with a Voll's Devotion drop!

Can anyone also explain what the red explosions are in his gif for his guide?
"
axt7effekt wrote:
Is faster attackks better and added cold dmg instead of light pen and conc effect better for dps if most of my dmg is lightning?

And can someone tell me the best pantheons?

thanks in advance

Stick to the guide. Recommended pantheons are in the guide.

"
ledbanger wrote:
Also if one decides to put hits cant be evaded on wep what should I use in my off hand?

It's specified in the guide.

"
Staceyy wrote:
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
Staceyy wrote:
Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

I can't see your character, make your character tab visible in your profile. From what I can see you're still low level, so getting to at least 90 for now would solve a lot of your problems. Also, I assume you don't have your uber lab as well, that's important too.

Okay, I've set my character tab to public. I'll take any and all constructive criticism on what I can change. I don't have a lot of currency to play with though, after I bought the Inpulsa--got lucky with a Voll's Devotion drop!

First of all, you need normal flasks, look at recommended flasks in the first post. Second, you need a better weapon, could be less flat damage, but higher attack speed (imperial claw or gemini claw base). I'd also change your belt, yours only has some life and a bit of res, rustic base doesn't do anything for the build.
You only have 3, very mediocre abyss jewels, you absolutely need more and better ones - look at the jewel section in the guide.
You still need your uber lab.

"
Staceyy wrote:

Can anyone also explain what the red explosions are in his gif for his guide?

It's in the FAQ in the second post!
Hey guys ! This is my first post ever on the forums. I want to ask you for your help ! How can I improve my character from this point. How big of a difference will be a 2 socket Tombfists its a whopping 7 ex just for one upgrade and I can't wrap my head around it. Its the same story with double socket Bubonic Trails. The name of my character is pakamovARC. Please tell me if I did something stupid or wrong dont hesitate to criticize. Basically Im just looking what to upgrade next. Thanks !!!
hey guys,

do you thing its worth multi moding ?

https://imgur.com/a/XLjErNC

it has t2 lightning and t1 AS

i'm planning flat fire - ele damage with attack skills - your hits can't be evaded

what do you say?
Last edited by Mikizik on Jan 5, 2019, 12:13:12 PM
"
Mikizik wrote:
hey guys,

do you thing its worth multi moding ?

it has t2 lightning and t1 AS

i'm planning flat fire - ele damage with attack skills - your hits can't be evaded

what do you say?

So far the best combi I found for multimod is:

- Hits can't be evaded
- 10-11% attack speed while rare/unique is near -> you need to delete the "while rare..." text part in PoB to see the dps increase
- ele damage penetrates 15-16% resistance

Most important aspect is attack speed. The sooner you stack 6 hits, the sooner you can release them for a nice dps push. I am at 10.3 attacks/sec at the moment. You can check/import my profile in poB (Becks0816/Murderfloof).
Last edited by Becks0816 on Jan 5, 2019, 1:11:56 PM
"
Kubamen01 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/8ekeHqs9

Could someone tell me, what should I change to improve my dps/health?

I would (if you have the orbs):

- Drop Lycosidae and replace it with Unshattered will
- search for an imperial claw with 26-27% attack speed and flat T1/T2 Lightning dmg and mod it with at least Hits can't be evaded
- Replace the gloves with tombfist (1 jewel slot is also good)
- search for the Taming as ring
- replace the belt with a darkness Enthroned stygian belt and put jewels with a lot of hp and flat lightning dmg in there.
- maybe even drop the Yoke amulett (llok my char for what I use).

- Drop the "written in Blood" from the skill tree and buy some jewels with more life. Us the skill points for attack speed. The faster you hit the more life regen you have. Or try "Blast radius" instead and drop the jewels which increase the shock effect.

- Replace the life flask with a Catalysed Eternal Life Flask (of staunching)
- Use an Alchemist's Jade Flask for an evasion push

Hint: you can put gear in each slot which has "+ele res" to all elemental but no specific cold/fire/light res mod. Then you have equal resists in all slots and can use the wise Oak as flask in a very effective way.

Again: check my char, import some of the equipment to yours and see the differences.
Last edited by Becks0816 on Jan 5, 2019, 1:31:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info