[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

So I'm also in the constantly dying club. Not sure what to do next. All the upgrades from this point seem quite pricey. Any suggestions on next steps? Thanks.

/edit
Linked gear. Don't know how to link my jewels from tree so you have to check profile for that. PoB says I'm doing about 260K dmg.

Last edited by a0TheVE on Dec 31, 2018, 1:51:33 AM
Yeah I invested a bunch of currency into this build for a map clearer (and it does clear fast), but i feel like im doing nothing to the syndicate/red map bosses and am often dying to them.

Am i doing something wrong? I have like 20 ex of gear (see the elementalist on my profile) and the single target feels soooo lackluster.
"
sambu wrote:
I've been following the build with my Elementalist, but I'm having lots of problems with high level content, especially Betrayal and T15-16 maps. I haven't even started with endgame grinds as I keep dying :)
Following items:

My problems:
1. Dying - comes from the fact that I'm getting fairly often one shot, without any time to react. I've been trying to improve with shield charge use to zig-zag and keep BFing, but it takes time to get used.
2. Damage - PoB simulates me at around 370k dps. Your PoB endgame simulates at around 900k. Am I doing something quite wrong? I've been trying to focus on jewels but they are very expensive. Should I focus on flat lightning jewels and drop shock effect?

Where could I improve?

Like the other guy said, your weapon is kind of awful - the attack speed is good but you need much more flat elemental damage on it. You can buy a 250-300 edps claw with 1.9 APS or more pretty cheaply, generally.

Carnage Heart does almost nothing for our build, a rare with the right rolls is better. Life, allres, a flat ele rolls, maybe an open suffix for the non-damaging ailment enchant.

Your abyss jewels are pretty bad too - you over-indexed on effect of shock. It's okay, but it's not more important than flat ele damage rolls, of which lightning is the best to go for.

You also should swap Lightning Pen for Faster Attacks, which you can do without recoloring since you have a white socket. You don't even really have a lot of lightning damage since your claw has none and your abyss jewels don't have much if any. Also it'll help you get full stack releases faster and will help you benefit more off your life gain on hit.

"
Midgeamoo wrote:
Yeah I invested a bunch of currency into this build for a map clearer (and it does clear fast), but i feel like im doing nothing to the syndicate/red map bosses and am often dying to them.

Am i doing something wrong? I have like 20 ex of gear (see the elementalist on my profile) and the single target feels soooo lackluster.

Your characters are private.
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:

Woops sorry, should be visible now.
"
Midgeamoo wrote:
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:

Woops sorry, should be visible now.

The biggest thing that strikes me is that the APS on your claw is very, very low. You have good flat rolls, but you'd probably be better off with a higher attack speed (1.9+) claw with worse damage. Basically all our sustain is from the life gain on hit from the claw, so if you're not attacking fast, you're not getting health. You might want to try recoloring (assuming you have the chrome stash for it) for Faster Attacks over Lightning Pen, it's better sustain and in most cases (amazing lightning abyss in every slot aside) better DPS.
Last edited by TheEmsleyan on Dec 31, 2018, 1:06:43 AM
@a0TheVE you need an instant health flask and stibnite flask is really amazing against bosses and syndicate it blinds (enemys miss 80-90% )

Btw shouldn't i use freeze immune on the quartz because is uses less charges?

And is faster attackks even better for dps if most of my dmg is lightning?

And can someone tell me the best pantheons for boss and mapping. I feel like the ones in the thread are outdated.

What auras would you recommend for low lvl mapping? herald of ice, ash, lightniing and purity?

why is herald of lightning with onslaught not working for me?

thanks in advance and sorry for so many questions at once ;D
Last edited by axt7effekt on Dec 31, 2018, 2:00:24 AM
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:

Like the other guy said, your weapon is kind of awful - the attack speed is good but you need much more flat elemental damage on it. You can buy a 250-300 edps claw with 1.9 APS or more pretty cheaply, generally.

Carnage Heart does almost nothing for our build, a rare with the right rolls is better. Life, allres, a flat ele rolls, maybe an open suffix for the non-damaging ailment enchant.

Your abyss jewels are pretty bad too - you over-indexed on effect of shock. It's okay, but it's not more important than flat ele damage rolls, of which lightning is the best to go for.

You also should swap Lightning Pen for Faster Attacks, which you can do without recoloring since you have a white socket. You don't even really have a lot of lightning damage since your claw has none and your abyss jewels don't have much if any. Also it'll help you get full stack releases faster and will help you benefit more off your life gain on hit.

I'll focus on these, thanks for the tips. I'll follow up after I see what I can do :). Thanks!

1. Weapon, I switched to a 350 edps and 2.03 APS for cheapish 60ish c

2. Neck, I switched to a 1ex Life, res, ele and non dam enchant

3. Swapped pen for FA for the moment.
4. I'll work on jewels, but them prices are high.
-- >:3 \(๏̯͡๏)/
INSERT INTO 'car' ('who','why') VALUES ('everyone','it's a lion!');
Last edited by sambu on Dec 31, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
"
sambu wrote:
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:

I'll focus on these, thanks for the tips. I'll follow up after I see what I can do :). Thanks!

1. Weapon, I switched to a 350 edps and 2.03 APS for cheapish

2. Neck, I switched to a Life, all res, ele and non ailments craft

3. Swapped pen for FA for the moment.
4. I'll work on jewels, but them prices are high.

PoB lists me now at

Edit: omg I am stupid as fuck and was in the wrong thread ...

You do NOT Need Crit on the claw as i Said in this comment before.
Sorry
Last edited by rossko on Jan 1, 2019, 9:04:11 PM
"
Rossko wrote:

The claw is ok for now I think but you rly want crit on it.

Guffin made it that nice that he included links in the guide to search results you could just follow

I don't think the crit is a big issue since our only need for crit is to proc EO. I could be wrong but I haven't had any issues in that department personally.
Last edited by TheEmsleyan on Dec 31, 2018, 6:52:20 PM
I've been loving this build and Somayd is good peoples who have answered my questions early league when I asked him, here is my current gear, not the best but I haven't had any issues clearing any red maps/shaper etc Im thinking of dropping the taming for another Opal but the taming offers so much ele dmg, I've been pretty unlucky this league with currency but I found this sick claw which saved me a lot of $$, I also like Null and Void for the added speed vs Tombfist, I know my jewels arent the best and could probably be upgraded for more dmg

I was trying that craft on the claw to see if it would help with bosses but iono if its worth it, do you guys think I should put something else on instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info