[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
This build gets stupidly expensive really quickly. If you want a weapon like he has, don't believe it will come easy. I have spent 2ex just on Essences and have not gotten anything even remotely close to his. If you are looking at his gear, it is 30-40 ex worth of it.

THIS IS NOT A BUDGET BUILD, and should be stated so in the title.

You must not be doing a very good job of searching for items because I spent less than 200c total on all the gear I'm wearing (though granted I bought Lyco when it was 30c, but I also spent 90c on my chest and it's 60 now).

My claw was 10c, by the way. Inpulsa's is by far the most expensive piece but it's not necessary at all, you can buy a Shroud and 5L it easily.

151/159, Shaper and Red Elder down. Both I only died once and could have been done deathless if I hadn't played lazy/sloppy.

Last edited by TheEmsleyan on Dec 30, 2018, 2:15:54 AM
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:
"
This build gets stupidly expensive really quickly. If you want a weapon like he has, don't believe it will come easy. I have spent 2ex just on Essences and have not gotten anything even remotely close to his. If you are looking at his gear, it is 30-40 ex worth of it.

You must not be doing a very good job of searching for items because I spent less than 200c total on all the gear I'm wearing (though granted I bought Lyco when it was 30c, but I also spent 90c on my chest and it's 60 now).

My claw was 10c, by the way. Inpulsa's is by far the most expensive piece but it's not necessary at all, you can buy a Shroud and 5L it easily.

151/159, Shaper and Red Elder down. Both I only died once and could have been done deathless if I hadn't played lazy/sloppy.

It would be great if we could see your character!
"
a0TheVE wrote:
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:
"

It would be great if we could see your character!

Yep, linked gear. I'll link my other abyss jewels next time I log in and can unsocket them.
Last edited by TheEmsleyan on Dec 30, 2018, 2:01:59 AM
I have a question about the three dragons, if im using a Voidforge is there any benefit in using the three dragons and the cold to fire support for HoI?
I have a question about the three dragons, if im using a Voidforge is there any benefit in using the three dragons and the cold to fire support for HoI?
I'm playing this build and I'm loving, but I did a change
instead of playing with BV I'm playing with Storm Brand and only using BV for bosses. It's more fast to rush the acts.
I've been following the build with my Elementalist, but I'm having lots of problems with high level content, especially Betrayal and T15-16 maps. I haven't even started with endgame grinds as I keep dying :)
Following items:

My problems:
1. Dying - comes from the fact that I'm getting fairly often one shot, without any time to react. I've been trying to improve with shield charge use to zig-zag and keep BFing, but it takes time to get used.
2. Damage - PoB simulates me at around 370k dps. Your PoB endgame simulates at around 900k. Am I doing something quite wrong? I've been trying to focus on jewels but they are very expensive. Should I focus on flat lightning jewels and drop shock effect?

Where could I improve?
-- >:3 \(๏̯͡๏)/
INSERT INTO 'car' ('who','why') VALUES ('everyone','it's a lion!');
Last edited by sambu on Dec 30, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
@sambu I'm not OP but I think I could give you some solid advice here. Your build is struggling in 2 major points.

1st - Swap the abyss jewels from your belt and tombfist - You want the searching eye jewel in the tombfist because maim is huge for kiting mobs. Intimidate does next to nothing for you and is just a nice plus if you have a two socket tombfist.

2nd - Your weapon is super bad. You only have about 66 eDPS and ideally you're looking for closer to 250. Here's a trade link to much better claws https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/ll592iV You can get something quite a lot better than yours on the cheap. Your priority should be finding a weapon with an ePDS of 240 or higher followed by the eDPS being mostly lightning with some fire and then if possible with an open prefix to craft elemental damage on attack skills. Finding one with elemental damage on attack skills or with an open suffix can get expensive so prioritize the 240 or higher eDPS.

Last little things you can do - Try to get more life on your boots if you can afford it and try to get more flat elemental damage on your jewels. Your jewels are all pretty solid though and I'd imagine upgrading all of them would be very expensive.
Last edited by SirVest on Dec 30, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
Would crafting elemental penetration on my claw be better than around 60-70 added fire damage? I feel like it would scale better no?
Two quick questions:

1 What map are you having most success elder orbing with this build?

2 Is there anything I can do about my screen freezing when theres 192391 explosions? I have a 1080TI and an 8700k so probably not a hardware issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info