[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:

Yeah, Ikr. I was able to do uber elder with minimum damage from some builds..........(I'm still new to the game :D).

Uh-huh.

I mean really. Did uber elder with 450k damage cyclone last league. Just finished uber elder with some decent gear GC days ago.I just followed guides and haven't got the hang of most of other complicated mechanics yet. So please be patient with me.
Uh i need 2x lvl 4 enlighten? :/ since i dont have enough hp to use both purity of ele and disc
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Uh i need 2x lvl 4 enlighten? :/ since i dont have enough hp to use both purity of ele and disc

U can do level 3 enlighten on the Vertex and get the Reduced mana reserve nodes on the passives (4 I guess). Then you're good. That's what I'm doing. But in the end u need at least 1 level 4 enlighten.
Last edited by Knaked_Knight on Sep 10, 2018, 3:12:55 PM
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

no, you do not. But you ought to level up your BloodMagic Support aswell. Each level on it also reduces the upkeep. Till you get that leveled up you can switch your Purity of Elements with the Herald of Thunder in the gloves. Make sure to switch them back once your gems are leveled.

Happy delving, Exile!
What i should to do with mana regen? I have 142 mana and can't fast cast skill. U can check my character in profile.
This is probably a stupid question but do you hard cast frenzy? I just ask because when i do that I get 3 distinct green projectiles coming out along with arc/ball lightning but I don't see that in any of the videos.

Do you switch our frenzy for barrage ever? Just wondering. Thanks for the build!
"
What i should to do with mana regen? I have 142 mana and can't fast cast skill. U can check my character in profile.

You have no Warlords Mark on Hit Ring.
"
fernysanders wrote:
This is probably a stupid question but do you hard cast frenzy? I just ask because when i do that I get 3 distinct green projectiles coming out along with arc/ball lightning but I don't see that in any of the videos.

Do you switch our frenzy for barrage ever? Just wondering. Thanks for the build!

Frenzy got a Visual Upgrade with the last patch (along with some other skills). It looks green now - before that it was a little almost transparent dot. Ill upload a video real quick to show that. (among other stuff)

And no - it wasn't a stupid question.

No, I never change my Frenzy to a Barrage.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 10, 2018, 5:24:15 PM
Red Elder with MF-Gear. No SpiderBoots. No Presence of Chayula. Full MapRun. No Frenzy in a 6-link. No Mark of the Shaper. No Voidbringers. No Second Curse. No expensive Stygian Vise.

https://youtu.be/09CuMW_fa9E Boss @5:30

I hope that shuts up all the people who are super concerned about the cost of some of the items. This build works well enough without. :P
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 10, 2018, 4:35:06 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Red Elder with MF-Gear. No SpiderBoots. No Presence of Chayula. Full MapRun. No Frenzy in a 6-link. No Mark of the Shaper. No Voidbringers. No Second Curse. No expensive Stygian Vise.

https://youtu.be/09CuMW_fa9E Boss @5:30

I hope that shuts up all the people who are super concerned about the cost of some of the items. This build works well enough without. :P

That is so impressive :D. Of all the build Ive seen so far, this is, by far, I think, the funniest, one of the strongest build ever. :D

Just one more thing. Since the second curse is not available for me atm, should I just go Profane bloom for hexproof and then go Forbidden Power instead of Malediction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info