[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Red Elder with MF-Gear. No SpiderBoots. No Presence of Chayula. Full MapRun. No Frenzy in a 6-link. No Mark of the Shaper. No Voidbringers. No Second Curse. No expensive Stygian Vise.

https://youtu.be/09CuMW_fa9E Boss @5:30

I hope that shuts up all the people who are super concerned about the cost of some of the items. This build works well enough without. :P

That is so impressive :D. Of all the build Ive seen so far, this is, by far, I think, the funniest, one of the strongest build ever. :D

Just one more thing. Since the second curse is not available for me atm, should I just go Profane bloom for hexproof and then go Forbidden Power instead of Malediction?

Thank you! I was just getting tired of all the nay-sayers who dont even read the OP fully but have one thousand arguments ready as to why this build doesn't work, doesnt work in league or is just to expensive or... blah.

No. Malediction gives a 10% More Multiplier and an invisble 10% increase to ES (it weakens the enemies attacks by 10%)

No need to respecc for Forbidden Power.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 10, 2018, 5:37:20 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Red Elder with MF-Gear. No SpiderBoots. No Presence of Chayula. Full MapRun. No Frenzy in a 6-link. No Mark of the Shaper. No Voidbringers. No Second Curse. No expensive Stygian Vise.

I hope that shuts up all the people who are super concerned about the cost of some of the items. This build works well enough without. :P

That is so impressive :D. Of all the build Ive seen so far, this is, by far, I think, the funniest, one of the strongest build ever. :D

Just one more thing. Since the second curse is not available for me atm, should I just go Profane bloom for hexproof and then go Forbidden Power instead of Malediction?

Thank you! I was just getting tired of all the nay-sayers who dont even read the OP fully but have one thousand arguments ready as to why this build doesn't work, doesnt work in league or is just to expensive or... blah.

No. Malediction gives a 10% More Multiplier and an invisble 10% increased ES (it weakens the enemies attacks by 10%)

No need to respecc for Forbidden Power.

Thank you. Honestly, Im waiting in the Lab enchant rooom for your answer. Now I can go Malediction. Haha.
I really enjoy the build. Having fun from the very start and more fun for me to come when I reach 90s. :D
I finished the build yesterday and I`m playing ... this is really a very strong and funny build, congratz :)

Please if you have a chance to take a look on my gear for a quick check for tips/advice , will be very welcome :)

Thanks and nice job!
I feel like I have already asked my fair share of questions (and received a fair share of answers and OPs time), but I noticed in build guide and POB that you have a 20% quality lightning warp -- isn't the cast speed useless since it's socketed poet's pen?
in the clip of the MF red elder killer the guy is using indigon and his 6l is only utility. He is activly using 4g frenzy. Soo is indigon usable like that (i mean huge dps increase ?)
What gems to use in your 6L armor?
The manual uses r-r-r-b-b-g, while the video uses g-g-g-b-b-r
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Last edited by Signarion on Sep 11, 2018, 3:26:49 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Now that is epic! Did you do it on league or softcore? Definitely gonna try running MF version.
Hi,

I am still wondering how to adapt this to a CI version with my standard gear, atm I am playing elementalist but have full respec passive pending to go occulist and do something similar. But have some questions:

You wrote:
Presence makes the build just much more tanky and also gives us more DPS against Bosses/Improves our BallLightning.

- How presence improves dps? I only see it improves ES for lowlife, so I will use another amulet in CI

- I dont know how you cap your resis, with my elementalist I have more resis because ascendancy and also my gear (chest, rings, shield...) all of them provides resistances
I only see resis on your aura and gem, is this enough?

this is my full gear
Last edited by reimbowl on Sep 11, 2018, 4:47:29 AM
"
Signarion wrote:
What gems to use in your 6L armor?
The manual uses r-r-r-b-b-g, while the video uses g-g-g-b-b-r

I have no idea what you are talking about. The chest in the latest video is r-r-r-b-b-g same as in the guide.
Read the OP please. Thank you.

"
afonsosp wrote:
I finished the build yesterday and I`m playing ... this is really a very strong and funny build, congratz :)

Please if you have a chance to take a look on my gear for a quick check for tips/advice , will be very welcome :)

Thanks and nice job!

Seems good to me. Jewels and stuff need upgrades etc and gem levels as well but for the most part you are set I think.

"
breadbucket wrote:
I feel like I have already asked my fair share of questions (and received a fair share of answers and OPs time), but I noticed in build guide and POB that you have a 20% quality lightning warp -- isn't the cast speed useless since it's socketed poet's pen?

You can always ask questions.
Ugh, Lightning Warp. Thats like the most inconsistent ability in the game I feel like. I mean- movementspeed makes it cast faster. wtf. You are right that a faster casting support for example wouldnt do anything for us - since we trigger it. But weirdly enough the quality on the gem does make it faster for us. Don't ask me why.

"
velislav87 wrote:
in the clip of the MF red elder killer the guy is using indigon and his 6l is only utility. He is activly using 4g frenzy. Soo is indigon usable like that (i mean huge dps increase ?)

Use a Vertex. Indigon does not give a huge DPS increase with 100 mana unreserved as I had in this video. I wish people would start calculating their own characters to see how much an Indigon does for them. I use it with that low of a ManaPool only because it is a small bump in dps - there is no huge DPS increase.

"
reimbowl wrote:
Hi,

I am still wondering how to adapt this to a CI version with my standard gear, atm I am playing elementalist but have full respec passive pending to go occulist and do something similar. But have some questions:

You wrote:
Presence makes the build just much more tanky and also gives us more DPS against Bosses/Improves our BallLightning.

- How presence improves dps? I only see it improves ES for lowlife, so I will use another amulet in CI

- I dont know how you cap your resis, with my elementalist I have more resis because ascendancy and also my gear (chest, rings, shield...) all of them provides resistances
I only see resis on your aura and gem, is this enough?

this is my full gear

Presence allows us to go for Forbidden Power which is a pretty huge DPS increase. Forbidden Power increases our AOE Radius per PowerCharge - we have 7/8. This in turn mostly benefits our Ball Lightning which is our main source of DPS against bosses.

My resists are capped by a purity of elements and the rare Gear pieces I use. My jewels usually have a + xy% to all resists. Not all, but most. Check my PoB to see the other details.

To be honest I have no idea what you are doing with this setup. Seems all over the place to me.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 11, 2018, 8:48:08 AM
What do you think of this ammy? +2% critical chance, no mana reservation for /Discipline. We can run an additional aura and the crit chance is tempting right?Rarity: UniqueAul's UprisingOnyx Amulet--------Requirements:Level: 55--------Item Level: 85--------+16 to all Attributes--------+20 to Intelligence16% increased maximum Energy Shield+64 to maximum LifeNearby Enemies have an additional 2% chance to receive a Critical StrikeDiscipline Reserves no Mana--------It was not his fearlessness or ferocity, nor his tactical genius,it was his leadership that earned Aul, the Last King, his crown.--------[img]
Last edited by Knaked_Knight on Sep 11, 2018, 9:00:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info