[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Ponium wrote:
Thanks for the detailed answer :)

I will test some more abyss jewels with flat ES.
Some bosses tend to still one shot me (happend last on a corrupted calderra boss).

Yeah, there are some mechanics in the game we can't really tank. (I think there arent many builds that can though) ShaperSlams are dicey - if he crits we are dead. UberAtziri Flameblasts are deadly as well and tripple damage mods (more damage, crit multi + one or two extra elemental damage mods) on some mapbosses kill us. In general this build is designed to get Lost Health/ES back quickly before the second hit can land - and have enough Health/ES to survive most hits in the first place.

So be careful with hard-hitting bosses in maps that have a crapton of damage modifiers. This build is tanky for a fast high DPS Build - But it isnt an 9Endurance-Charge Juggernaut. :P

Switchting over to VileBastion should still help you out though. :)

€dit: I just noticed that you use the SpiderAura too. In this case you can follow my Live Characters PoB. No need for the Healthy Mind. I think thats about it. You are all set up. Beware to not go to fast with the frenzy attackspeed when you Quality up the Culling Strike.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 10, 2018, 12:35:16 PM
btw, how to deal with Atziri? seems we need to switch arc for something other, to prevent suicide)
"
RawDamage wrote:
btw, how to deal with Atziri? seems we need to switch arc for something other, to prevent suicide)

Please check the OP - especially the FAQ section.
Its really hard to find a spider aura ring or item in Delve atm. The only option is the Funumus Gloves which are around 8 ex.
I also notice that you are using legacy Shav right? The builds working great even at 74, I can do tier 14 with mods quite easily. Trying to get to 80 so I can equip the Shaper Opal ring, would be a huge boost I guess. Looking forward to try shaper and uber elder with this build.
Suddenly the Indigon has become so cheap right now, last time I checked it was about 4 ex. Since Im doing fine without the Vertex without level 4 enlighten linked with Wrath, Artic and Herald of Thunder.
I consider it would be a great boost with Indigon right?
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
Its really hard to find a spider aura ring or item in Delve atm. The only option is the Funumus Gloves which are around 8 ex.
I also notice that you are using legacy Shav right? The builds working great even at 74, I can do tier 14 with mods quite easily. Trying to get to 80 so I can equip the Shaper Opal ring, would be a huge boost I guess. Looking forward to try shaper and uber elder with this build.
Suddenly the Indigon has become so cheap right now, last time I checked it was about 4 ex. Since Im doing fine without the Vertex without level 4 enlighten linked with Wrath, Artic and Herald of Thunder.

IMO, the spider stuff and the indigon aren't required gear for endgame. I was able to use uber elder without either of those items. The build is so strong even without that stuff.
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:

Spider stuff is expensive in delve, yeah. :( Apparently there is huge demand/low availability.

I bought a legacy Shavs when I got to standard yeah. Played the Build just fine without one before in league. Its a bit of ES that you get - nothing terribly fancy.

Don't do the Indigon. It is a damage boost for when you have a lot of money. You wont get anything out of it if you don't invest in it.

I mention it like 29348729384z792837423984 times that the Indigon isn't an item you can just slap onto your build. Follow the Guide. Play with a vertex first. Play with an Indigon once you reach lv 95 or so. By then you propably know more about the game and have enough currency to make sense of my indigon pob.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 10, 2018, 1:07:59 PM
Hey the build seems really interesting but I'm curious how I should generate power charges if I'm vile bastion unless I'm just blind and missing something in the build.
"
zuxen wrote:
Hey the build seems really interesting but I'm curious how I should generate power charges if I'm vile bastion unless I'm just blind and missing something in the build.

You are blind and miss something in the Build. Mainly the 'Power Charge on Critical Strike' Support in Poet's Pens.

:P
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:

IMO, the spider stuff and the indigon aren't required gear for endgame. I was able to use uber elder without either of those items. The build is so strong even without that stuff.

Yeah, Ikr. I was able to do uber elder with minimum damage from some builds. Its about the knowing the mechanics, when, what, how to doge things. As long as you have enough regen, or are tanky enough, and decent damage output.

It would help a lot if you get the ES gain from the spider aura. I dont know if ES has the leech rate cap like that in Life (I'm still new to the game :D).
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:

Yeah, Ikr. I was able to do uber elder with minimum damage from some builds..........(I'm still new to the game :D).

Uh-huh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info