[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Alright thanks, and how about the voidbringer gloves? since i dont have currency for corrupted one.

Uncorrupted is fine till you can afford them corrupted.
Hey there,

really enjoying your build so far.
Not quite sure but i kinda feel squishy even tho i have 7.5k ES and with vertex around 7.8k.
Resists are capped and i have around 200 mana unreserved.

Any suggestions what could be imporved (aside from Level and Level of some gems)

Thanks! :)
My god, you really should update the prices of the items in the OP. There are no rare items that has "Grants aspect of the spider" in Delve and the watcher's eye is at least 6ex not 50c!

Is there any other way for this build to work?
Last edited by VulpineKitsune on Sep 10, 2018, 9:57:16 AM
"
Ponium wrote:
Hey there,

really enjoying your build so far.
Not quite sure but i kinda feel squishy even tho i have 7.5k ES and with vertex around 7.8k.
Resists are capped and i have around 200 mana unreserved.

Any suggestions what could be imporved (aside from Level and Level of some gems)

Thanks! :)

The big one is propably that you do not switch over to Ball Lightning + Arc on a second set of poets pens? The Arc + Teleport is for mapping mostly. For Bosses you ought to switch over to the other setup. You can also switch out culling strike (since you dont quality it up! you madman! :P) to blind.

Another thing you can do is to switch from Forbidden Power to Vile Bastion in your asendency . Thats a *huge* defensive bump on the cost of some Damage. I feel really comfortable playing with Forbidden Power but I acknowledge that others might feel a bit to squishy doing that. Other then that you could try to get Abyssal jewels with ES on them. We have a lot of %-increase ES from our tree so flat ES values from gear do a lot for us.

If you are looking for defensive jewels you also might want to look for abyssal ones similiar to the one in your belt.

Also play aggressive. Our Defensive Mechanics are only up when we attack and get hits in. Its the nature of both ES on Hit and Leech as well as Vile Bastion.

I think that will get your SpellSchorsch to ZauberUschi. :P

€dit thinks that you should also Level up your phase run - you want to manually cast that to set off arcane surge. It wont work on cwdt. Its instant cast meaning you can just hit its button while you hold your frenzy button down. Its neat. Try it. :)

€dits little sister wants to chime in too: It would be best to move Wrath, HoT and Arctic Armor to the gloves to benefit from the +1 Level to Elemental Gems. We get that for free with the gloves. (If your mana/life reservation can afford it ofc.)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 10, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
"
My god, you really should update the prices of the items in the OP. There are no rare items that has "Grants aspect of the spider" in Delve and the watcher's eye is at least 6ex not 50c!

Oh, they are at 6EX by now? Crazy. I am not updating the OP constantly to shifting market prices. It is the nature of Buildguides that they will influence the prices of Items if the Build is good.

When I wrote the Guide and checked the prices (also when the first people picked the guide up) those prices were accurate. I think I just remove the one price from the Guide to make you happy. :)

Yes, you can play up to shaperguardians/shaper with no issues with just the warlords mark on hit - there is a video on page 7 where a user does exactly that. Do a couple Shapers, sell a Starforge or a Dying Sun and you are able to afford your Watchers Eye. ^^

Happy farming Exile!
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"

Oh, they are at 6EX by now? Crazy. I am not updating the OP constantly to shifting market prices. It is the nature of Buildguides that they will influence the prices of Items if the Build is good.

When I wrote the Guide and checked the prices (also when the first people picked the guide up) those prices were accurate. I think I just remove the one price from the Guide to make you happy. :)

Yes, you can play up to shaperguardians/shaper with no issues with just the warlords mark on hit - there is a video on page 7 where a user does exactly that. Do a couple Shapers, sell a Starforge or a Dying Sun and you are able to afford your Watchers Eye. ^^

Happy farming Exile!

Also, are the enlightens needed for this build to work? Or are they just for indigo?
"
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"

Happy farming Exile!

Also, are the enlightens needed for this build to work? Or are they just for indigo?

Read the Thread or the OP and check the PoBs please.
Is it worth starting using Indigon from lvl 90? or better when you get 95+? Why do we need to use healthy mind jewell, just for more mana?
"
Enigmer wrote:
Is it worth starting using Indigon from lvl 90? or better when you get 95+? Why do we need to use healthy mind jewell, just for more mana?

Yes, 'just for more mana'. Having Mana is kinda important when useing Indigon. You can start useing it right away but the compromises are not really worth it till then. Also you need a really expensive 5 or 6-offcolour Shavs. Crafting that isnt cheap. Costs about 1200 Jewelers for 5 offcolours and exponentially more for a 6-offcolour setup.

If you are at the point that you are geared with a Vortex and got everything else including tripple critmultiplier/LightningDamage jewels, 2*lv4 enlightens, a lv21 Bloodmagic Support etc you can start looking into the Indigon option.
Thanks for the detailed answer :)

"
The big one is propably that you do not switch over to Ball Lightning + Arc on a second set of poets pens?

Yes i manually switch out the PP with ball lightning for the lightning warp atm. Probably should just buy a fourth one for easy swaps ;)

"
€dits little sister wants to chime in too: It would be best to move Wrath, HoT and Arctic Armor to the gloves to benefit from the +1 Level to Elemental Gems. We get that for free with the gloves. (If your mana/life reservation can afford it ofc.)

Yeah you are right i totally forgot that :)

"
You can also switch out culling strike (since you dont quality it up! you madman! :P)

Almost 20 so it will have quality soon (tm)

I will test some more abyss jewels with flat ES.
Some bosses tend to still one shot me (happend last on a corrupted calderra boss).

"
I think that will get your SpellSchorsch to ZauberUschi. :P

Der Name wird gleich mal reserviert ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info