[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Thanks for the build.

I leveled up to 60 with Lightning Trap, but want to change into arc. Is there something that I have to adjust?

Really need some help!

I know this is a little off-topic, but I'd like your input on your infinite mana trick using EB.

I'm doing arc mines with Zizarian's tree. The trees are practically identical with the exception of the Volatile Mines node. How do you get enough Energy Shield to regen quickly without the use of a Tinkerskin? Is there anyway to shoehorn this into a mine build? Constantly out of mana.
"
I know this is a little off-topic, but I'd like your input on your infinite mana trick using EB.

I'm doing arc mines with Zizarian's tree. The trees are practically identical with the exception of the Volatile Mines node. How do you get enough Energy Shield to regen quickly without the use of a Tinkerskin? Is there anyway to shoehorn this into a mine build? Constantly out of mana.

just take the new eldritch battery and get some hybrid es/life gear. depending on your mana costs, should be able to sustain relatively easily. im on a 5l trap setup and it takes me a good 30 seconds of spamming traps to run out of mana/es
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
You wrote that you took Allira as bandit choice, but in PoB u have 2 passives. Can you explain?
"
YoRasta wrote:
You wrote that you took Allira as bandit choice, but in PoB u have 2 passives. Can you explain?

AFAIK PoB can't "read" the bandit choice. You have to change it manually.
"
daflipp wrote:
"
YoRasta wrote:

AFAIK PoB can't "read" the bandit choice. You have to change it manually.

Oh, thanks for answer, didn't know it.
"3.5 BETRAYAL CHANGES:

Eldritch Battery was buffed! It's now EVEN EASIER to reach infinite mana! Once you pick the keystone and get around 800+ energy shield, it should replenish faster than you can spam traps (without Tinkerskin). Pretty cool."

So what to choose instead of Tinkerskin?

Second question: in weapon the most important is:

- add ele dmg to spell
- inc spell dmg
- inc cast speed
- crit for spell

?
Hi Demi, thanks for the guide, Im trying to tweak it to arc. couple of quick questions, how do you feel about shimerons?

If you can get to the point of regenerating ES faster than you can spend it without tinkerskin, do you think it would be better to run with loreweave? (im not sure if i could make loreweave work with shimmies without getting the tinkerskin regen but id have to test that)
Is this build supposed to be tremendously squishy? Or does the survivability come later? I am just hitting 52 in Act 7 and I am basically get smattered by all content. I am continually dying and my boss damage is quite poor.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
Is this build supposed to be tremendously squishy? Or does the survivability come later? I am just hitting 52 in Act 7 and I am basically get smattered by all content. I am continually dying and my boss damage is quite poor.

You're not the only one.

The power is there, for sure, but even with Tinkerskin I am getting destroyed regularly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info