[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Nice guide, realy loving the build so far just got to act 8 and it was a breeze. 1 question tho what movement skillsetup should I use shieldcharge or flamedash?
What is better, 5L Tinkerskin or Tabula Rasa?
Many of you seem happy with the performance of lighting trap, personally for me the projectiles keep misses some target which is annoying and take longer to clear them all when compared to arc trap.
"
Many of you seem happy with the performance of lighting trap, personally for me the projectiles keep misses some target which is annoying and take longer to clear them all when compared to arc trap.

Then play with arc. For me, with chain reaction, it kills the whole screen. But still in act 8.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Heeya! I did like ur build, but i feel its too squishy, so i want to put MoM, (Im following arc traps btw), but i cant reach MoM without sacrifice something important :/ So, how should i do this? I have replace the heralds with enfeeble aura, to have a bit o mana unreserved, i drop the proj nodes with jew slot, but i still dont know how can i reach MoM, of if worth it with only 600 ES and like 200 unreserved mana (i want to make it a little bit less squishy without sacrifice alot of damage) So what should i do?
Hi I am new and trying this build. One question about the base defenses on gear. I never know if I should go for armor pieces that has just Energy Shield, or Just Evasion, or both. I also noticed a few recommended items had just Armor on them. Is this on purpose to have a little bit of everything or do the stats take priority over the base defenses. Thanks
I'm doing t4 maps with this build, and while the dps is there, there are serious issues with survivability. Most of the syndicate members 1 shot you.
I haven't been able to pick up eldritch battery yet because of how squishy the build is.
Not sure I would recommend this build to anyone. Certainly was strong for leveling, but getting into maps u really notice how squishy it is.
"
Splatt5150 wrote:

You for sure need more life on your gear. I am at about 4k life just hitting maps with mostly self-found gear. The build does plenty of damage, focus on life and defense for everything but your weapon. Try defensive flasks too. The blind nodes for ascendancy are also huge for avoiding damage. Play this like a bow character, throw traps in front of you before you see the mobs and kill them off screen, never give them the chance to hit you.

ben buying current gear that is worth 2 ex, i hit 3.3k hp. Cant rly go further atm cause i dont have a lot of currency this season so.. yea gotta farm with what i got so far

Build is fun but harder than many others in term of defensive capabilities imo.
"
Aeres wrote:
What is better, 5L Tinkerskin or Tabula Rasa?

5L tinkerskin because it gives u more adaptability in fight and suravibility. Those are more needed for first maps than dmg.
Found that Merc lab boosts survivability a lot. Lv 85 with 4.4k life the moment. Love the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info