[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Kirkuss wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why he takes the 3 mana flasks nodes with the Aqueous Accelerant in the updated POB?

I think that's just Path of Building updating a tree improperly. I think those nodes used to be the nodes ending in Blast Cascade, which got moved way to the right.

Unfortunately, it's now 1 extra space away, and that was already a level 100 tree, so there's no spare points. The ability to get power charges is important enough that I'd recommend getting it anyway, so it's basically just taking the level 77 tree, and finishing it at level 78 instead. You're not getting to level 100 anyway.

As for oils, Blast Cascade is an expensive combination, (0.5exalt and change as of a quick search) so it's a matter of figuring out which notables are cheap, and then just using the extra passive point(s). Annihilation seems alright. Skip the node just below it, and you can free up 2 points.
"
Shimmeron sucks cause we can't shield charge soooOOOOo nah.

Just for the record, I'm using Shimmeron, and I can shield charge just fine.

It makes for a seriously potent option. I've been transitioning this build to a power charge variant, and I'm considering using it with two golems. I'll update with a tree and some gear examples if it goes well for me, but the crit rate gets pretty insane with 5-6 power charges and assassin's mark.
And how about Master Sapper? Don't you think this is a very good node?
"
Thor_2 wrote:
And how about Master Sapper? Don't you think this is a very good node?

Master Sapper - decent node, worth getting it as your still going for Revenge of the Hunted, if you mean Oiling it to your amulet Id go for Unstable Munitions, oils for this one are pretty cheap/obtainable
So because skitterbots can now be link with infernal legion, so taking the explosive expert will be best, because you can now benefit all 3 bonus.
is there any chance at getting some of the gem links updated? they appear to be pretty old - there's no mention of skitterbots, for example. mainly i want to know what i should be doing for auras and if i should be changing the links for lightning trap and spire trap based on some of the commentary of the last few pages.

also, what should i do about blast cascade? just have one less gem socket?
Last edited by prophetikmusic on Sep 10, 2019, 10:52:48 AM
Why is shield charged linked to blood magic if we already cast shield charge from our ES?

Why use a lightning golem if cast speed only benefits our lightning spire trap?
This build is able to do uber elder, shaper, guardians and pretty much all content.
Completed all atlas content in 5 days

This is the gear is used:

+ watchers eye with lightning pen
"
debgnair wrote:
So because skitterbots can now be link with infernal legion, so taking the explosive expert will be best, because you can now benefit all 3 bonus.

Skitterbots, in this case, deal fire damage, but cant ignite enemies, you'll not get bonus multiplier from explosives expert.(you can add fire damage to spell for ignite, but itsn't necessary)
"
is there any chance at getting some of the gem links updated? they appear to be pretty old - there's no mention of skitterbots, for example. mainly i want to know what i should be doing for auras and if i should be changing the links for lightning trap and spire trap based on some of the commentary of the last few pages.
also, what should i do about blast cascade? just have one less gem socket?

Gem link: lightning trap - trap and mine damage support - cluster traps - lightning penetration - ele focus(skitterbots grants shock&chill aura anyways, no reasons use controlled destruction)-pierce support(if u didnt grab pierce in skilltree or enchant amulet with piercing arrows/ horned amulet) or chain support(if u have 6l tinkerskin & good weapons) or slower projectles(for solotarget dmg)
Lightning spire trap - trap and mine damage - conc effect(or cluster traps) - ele focus.
Best variant take auls uprising(with "wrath no mana reserved")+ oil enchant+2 additional auras(zealotry+skitterbots+herald of thunder+ enlighten... for example)
Keep in mind: we cant enchant corrupted amulets(talisman) or rings with oils
"
Why is shield charged linked to blood magic if we already cast shield charge from our ES?
Why use a lightning golem if cast speed only benefits our lightning spire trap?

Shield charge'll work if your energy shield is empty or cant recharge recently, when your traps didn't trigger(not mandatory)
Ligtning golem grants attack speed for shield charge and temporaly gives buff lightning damage with aura(but i prefer stone golem: preety tanky, taunt enemies and grants regeneration 100-110HP per sec)
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Sep 11, 2019, 8:32:22 AM
"
ImVeryAsian wrote:
This build is able to do uber elder, shaper, guardians and pretty much all content.
Completed all atlas content in 5 days

This is the gear is used:

+ watchers eye with lightning pen

Congratulation! How u deal with blighted maps t14 or higher?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info