[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
MarsJupiter wrote:
Might also be worth to drop chain reaction for explosives expert depending on how reliable skitter bots triggering is. Can get a bit of fire damage so we ignite, rely on cold skitter bot+herald of cold/added cold damage to chill, and lightning trap for shock to get all 3 bonuses.

If the skitter bots are slow to trigger tho, might make it clunkier than it's worth.

Told it. For my opinions blast cascade is mandatory. I'll take it. No reasons to add another type of damage for explosive expert bonuses. Skitterbots, with their auras, quite enought(exclude ignite- no reasons) Also i wrote earlier why different types of damage is really bad for total dps. We can use siphoning trap with bonechill+inc.duration for additional regen(340base+34hp per each enemy affected)&chill status on enemies, to compensate "pyromaniac" regeneration nerf.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Sep 6, 2019, 7:30:47 AM

What is the best combination with Lightning spire trap?
"

What is the best combination with Lightning spire trap?

Well it was:

Lightning Spire Trap - Trap and Mine Damage - Controlled Destruction -Lightning Penetration

Now with the Skitterbots one might think about:

Lightning Spire Trap - Trap and Mine Damage - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus

It will depend on how the Skitterbots will work.

What will you guys annoint your amulets with? Is everyone just going for "Constitution"? Or do you prefer Damage with like "Arcane Potency"? Any other ideas?
I don't think the notables will stack, so we brobably can't have "Bast Cascade" twice.
I'm still undecided on whether to play this as my league starter. I really enjoyed it in Legion, but I still died a lot to like Mastermind, some T15+ corrupt map bosses, and those stupid dragons in delve past depth 300. I worry that the regen nerf will make me die a lot more, lol.
"
anyways lul.

Exactly my thoughts.

Bye.
"
deimudda69 wrote:
"
anyways lul.

Exactly my thoughts.

Bye.

Thanks again for a wonderful guide Demi, Going to start with this as it is easy smooth leveling. And 3 of my endgame builds all revolve around shadow....so this is awesome. Good luck in league.
This new Swift Assembly Support gem feels so good while leveling. Almost like I still have my +1 gloves.
assuming we drop wrath for skitter bots now?
"
Kirkuss wrote:
This new Swift Assembly Support gem feels so good while leveling. Almost like I still have my +1 gloves.

Lol...
Swift Assembly Support gem some sort of meeeh..(sh!t i meaned) useless mana multiplier.
"
Gadyre wrote:
assuming we drop wrath for skitter bots now?

I'm leveling with Wrath and Skitterbots right now.

Last league with Tinkerskin I was running Wrath and Zealotry. Zealorty will have to go this league. The Skitterbots seem to be worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info