[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

I am really enjoying leveling this build, but losing out on Blast Cascade due to the changes seems annoying. I've swapped out Aqueous Accelerant and Coordination to get to it in POB and it gives 30k extra Average Hit. Would this be viable in endgame?
this guide has some major issues i followed it till i hit like 90 or smth

first of all the pob skill tree is really bad you lose like up to 4 points because of it and its not updated so you dont even get blast cascade which is like huge dps boost + power charges

for second the use of spirit shields are really unnecessary you can take the resist+ life from something else and if you use it for shield charge , you can go 2 daggers and whirling blades or just go flame dash alone personally i use 2 wands and flame dash dual wield wands are so much better than one hand + spirit shield

also you dont need dread banner or blasphemy/enfeeble at all just link enfeeble with steelskin and cwdt and you are really fine
instead of blasphemy/enfeeble, you can go for wrath+skitterbots+precision,im using them rn but wrath+zealotry+precision with enlighten seems much better im planning on using this setup later

if you have enough resist you can go for mark of the shaper and elder ring combo aswell

for anoint amulets you can either go for a cheap one "divine judgement" or"arcane potency"if you have the budget

killed uber elder today, died couple of times because of my stupidity, the damage is really enough and if you handle your traps well (their timing moving while trapping, using spire trap while they are still etc.) you cant really die except the slow + shaper slam comb etc.

this is my item setup and you can find my tree in my characters tab or just go for someone elses in poeninja

)
"
KubgiN wrote:

first of all the pob skill tree is really bad you lose like up to 4 points because of it and its not updated so you dont even get blast cascade which is like huge dps boost + power charges

for second the use of spirit shields are really unnecessary you can take the resist+ life from something else and if you use it for shield charge , you can go 2 daggers and whirling blades or just go flame dash alone personally i use 2 wands and flame dash dual wield wands are so much better than one hand + spirit shield

also you dont need dread banner or blasphemy/enfeeble at all just link enfeeble with steelskin and cwdt and you are really fine
instead of blasphemy/enfeeble, you can go for wrath+skitterbots+precision,im using them rn but wrath+zealotry+precision with enlighten seems much better im planning on using this setup later

if you have enough resist you can go for mark of the shaper and elder ring combo aswell

for anoint amulets you can either go for a cheap one "divine judgement" or"arcane potency"if you have the budget

killed uber elder today, died couple of times because of my stupidity, the damage is really enough and if you handle your traps well (their timing moving while trapping, using spire trap while they are still etc.) you cant really die except the slow + shaper slam comb etc.

this is my item setup and you can find my tree in my characters tab or just go for someone elses in poeninja

)

Totally agreed. Thank you for focusing on this.
I wrote same post long time ago. Build needs alot of changes ang corrections.
if you played enough to just be curious about what other people are doing with their build you can correct the mistakes about the guide but the people just have started the game and are using this build for their first character they ll feel that they are doing something wrong but will never do anything about it so i felt a bit guilty i hope demi fixes the guide.
and also i dont think the cast and attack speed with the little wrath aura is not worth enough to go lightning golem and i changed to ice golem now
"
KubgiN wrote:

)

Can you link your pob please ?
"
KubgiN wrote:

)

Can you link your pob please ?
"
KubgiN wrote:
and also i dont think the cast and attack speed with the little wrath aura is not worth enough to go lightning golem and i changed to ice golem now

Tell me, in build the author's Acrobatics is taken at 20+ level, but in your build what? Many simply write that you first need to learn the Acrobatics, and then the other talents. I'm new to this game.
You will be okay as long as you take it before you get to the mapping, after act 10. It will be the source of your defense with cwdt steelskin+enfeeble against like everything. Before that it is not really necessary since you are almost one shotting everything even with 4 link in leveling. But feel free to go for it. Go for necessary nodes till you finish the act. Then go for jewel socket and etc.

Around level 85-90 your tree will be finished. You will have like 323k average dps with like 4-5 ex budget if you link Tinkerskin yourself. Try to get Hillock in Fortification to use quality on it so you can get the 6l easily.

For the guy who asked my pob link : https://pastebin.com/WLtuw8eS
"

I think Skitterbots may be overall better if you drop Chain Reaction in favor of Explosives Expert in your ascendancy. They give you +80% crit and 10% elemental pen in that scenario, and getting the burning bonus to be crit multi can be achieved in a few different ways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info