[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
MrBiglesworth wrote:
"
Deklnu wrote:
Sorry lots of questions like to be involved in community!

I have a shaper wand i got:
20% ele as extra chaos
69% crit chance with spells

Best multimods?

Going by my own personal PoB, I found these mods to give me the most DPS. Not sure if it'll be the same for you:

Gain x% Elemental damage as extra chaos damage
Can have multiple crafted modifiers
x% increased spell damage
Adds x to x lightning damage to spells
x% to global critical strike multiplier
x% chance to deal double damage
Gain x% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage

Yeah. But it depends of your skill tree and how much %crit chance you have.
Mod 80--120% critical strike chance can give more damage than x% chance to deal double damage, because the effectiveness of applying % crit multi depends on this - simple math:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/adf6bo/is_57_chance_to_deal_double_damage_worth_the_1/
Chance to deal double damage is too low on onehanded weapon, but if you use dual wielding with x% chance to deal double damage +aspect of the avian it might be better than %crit chance
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Aug 23, 2019, 12:11:05 PM
I am playing this now. It's great, love it.

A few questions:

What about Zealotry instead of Dread Banner + Blasphemy? Would that be too squishy?

What about taking the life node after Blood Drinker to connect the right side, instead of the int node after the jewel socket? Isn't 6% life better than 10 int usually?
"
elmasone wrote:

A few questions:

What about Zealotry instead of Dread Banner + Blasphemy? Would that be too squishy?

I'm going to run this again as league starter in blight and have to say damage is not the issue with this build.
You can run zealotry as well or even 2 heralds but you shouldn't need the extra damage and in red maps main thing is staying alive, stuff dies too quick anyway.
I have only a average geared lightning trapper in standard and pulled off one gem to simulate a 5 link and ran tier 11 maps easy so extra damage is not needed, I will be going for the added defence for sure
"

A few questions:

What about taking the life node after Blood Drinker to connect the right side, instead of the int node after the jewel socket? Isn't 6% life better than 10 int usually?

look at my hero. gems : body armor and helm. auras : weapon: wrath and zealotry.

that is all you need. did all maps exept 2 unique most expensive . :D have it before.
Spoiler
"
MisterChaos wrote:
"

A few questions:

"
MisterChaos wrote:

look at my hero. gems : body armor and helm. auras : weapon: wrath and zealotry.

that is all you need. did all maps exept 2 unique most expensive . :D have it before.

You sill can improve your gear witout lot of investment:
1. Craft weapon with 16-20% ele damage as extra chaos+ good mod rolls
2. Helmet with enchant can grants you 10-19% more damage(19% with "nearby enemies have -9% lightning res. mod)
3. Amulet with "damage penetrates 9-10% elemental res." mod +/aspect of Spider or Avian(aspect of Spider grants more dmg+webs wich slow down enemies per stack)
4.Base of boots - evasion+/es + enchant "adds 1-160 lightning damage or % crit chance if you haven't killed recently"
5.Belt: crafted mod with evasion/ES(instead armour|evasion)
Please check my gear for clarity if you want. But keep in mind that I use MoM to get an additional EHP pool,7200- 7800 total EHP(with shield).
Helped me nicely in 3.7 as i never played traps before !
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
*You sill can improve your gear witout lot of investment:*
i know.but i do not need any improvements.i am done with this leage, 36/40.
"
MisterChaos wrote:
"
*You sill can improve your gear witout lot of investment:*
i know.but i do not need any improvements.i am done with this leage, 36/40.

Gratz, man. I hope you had fun with this build
Never mind
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Aug 30, 2019, 12:38:18 AM
"
Never mind

x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info