[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Is possible use this build changing something of tree passives with mines (of ice in my case) or continuing with lightning damage with mine of lightning. I speak of new skills of mines. Ty
Anyways changes in ascendancy is a slightly nerf, no matter.
Need to see all patch notes with skill gems & support gems rework.
Curious with Summon Skitterbots skill how many bonuses it'll give(shock aura+chill aura +|- 4 sec swap)
Still we have alot wariations of build with purifying flame+trap(with Wave of Conviction), ice trap with huge aoe(with siphoning trap/frost bomb), lovely lightning trap(EB with 2 auras(6-6.5k EHP) or MoM+ essence worm+ Aul's Uprising (zealotry + wrath) 7.5k EHP, or with horned amulet+empower4(instead pierce support) + huge damage mmmm)
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Sep 2, 2019, 2:00:33 AM
what do you think will be stronger? Arc miner or Lightning trap?
"The Shaper/Elder modifiers that granted +1 to Traps Thrown or Mines Placed will no longer appear. They provided too much of a damage increase for a single mod."

I lol´d hard. Not to forget the 50% nerf to the regen, cause we were THICC Facetanker anyways.

Well, it was fun the last 2 leagues while it lasted.

R.I.P. till 4.1 or so, when the power creep cycle starts anew.
Well I guess the +1 to traps is gone, but they are buffing some of the gems. We will see if this build is totally dead or not.
no gem "buff" whatsoever will ever compensate an additional trap. Period.

Thats like saying: "We take your dry-aged rip eye steak away and giving you a sausage for to compensate the loss."
I don't understand the nerf Sabo and trappers are getting in general. Only 2.8% of people in Legion played it, was it truly getting out of hand?

Also, man I was excited that they added a lightning trap mtx. I bought it up, just for them to drop these changes. Sad day.
Last edited by Kirkuss on Sep 3, 2019, 5:29:28 PM
Looks like when they said they're buffing "some" of the traps' base damage, they meant explosive trap and fire trap and nothing else LOL. Nerfs didn't really affect this build's early game so it should still be a good starter, but the end game nerfs hit hard. I might start traps and respec into mines once people have figured out what's strong.

What gloves now, hmm?
"

What gloves now, hmm?

Don't worry build is still playable, but need more trap throw speed
Gloves with "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Advanced Traps"(throw speed or trap damage)+/"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Slower Projectiles"(proj. gamage) it grant us additional throw speed or trap damage
Anyways we can use 6l Tinkerskin with horned amulet(pierce 2 additional targets+pierce nodes on skilltree) and advanced traps instead pierce support.
Mod +%throw speed on belt+ advanced traps / Incursion weapon with throw speed can solve problem. Need to see reworked skillgems 20/20 & skitterbots.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Sep 4, 2019, 8:59:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info