[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Sorry lots of questions like to be involved in community!

I have a shaper wand i got:
20% ele as extra chaos
69% crit chance with spells

Best multimods?
"
Deklnu wrote:
Is this one of the 1 shot boss builds?

I have a strange pair of gloves want to know if it would work here.
Socketed gems support by 18 slower projectiles
Socketed gems support by 22 trap
Socketed gems support by 18 blind
Socketed gems support by 18 faster casting

Thoughts on these for build, getting bored of one button cyclone all season.

20% ele as extra chaos

Best multimods?

Its not one of the one shot boss builds.
Of course you have all this, while not a single character has been created. Go walk fat troll, better take care of your health XD
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Aug 18, 2019, 12:24:43 PM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
Deklnu wrote:
Is this one of the 1 shot boss builds?

I have a strange pair of gloves want to know if it would work here.
Socketed gems support by 18 slower projectiles
Socketed gems support by 22 trap
Socketed gems support by 18 blind
Socketed gems support by 18 faster casting

Thoughts on these for build, getting bored of one button cyclone all season.

20% ele as extra chaos

Best multimods?

Its not one of the one shot boss builds.
Of course you have all this, while not a single character has been created. Go walk fat troll, better take care of your health XD

What is the point of this post?
Last edited by Deklnu on Aug 18, 2019, 1:45:42 PM
Last edited by Deklnu on Aug 18, 2019, 1:39:19 PM
"
Deklnu wrote:

The meaning of the message? There are no characters in your profile. Even those who play on the X-box or on PS have profiles with characters and gear available. There is no point posting screenshots on the forum. I can show these with a couple of thousand with hundreds of mirrors of kalndra. It makes no sense and discussion of non-existent things with a clean profile without characters.
If you have a profile with created characters, then be so kind as to show. Otherwise, it is "air shaking" and "discussion of a spherical horse in a vacuum".
Good luck.
You come on forums to bash people and not help at all, its pathetic. I think you can only link steam accounts to this and not Xbox.

Check out my post back in January trying to link my xbox account. Same name

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300432

More importantly look at this: With a subtle change in....

https://imgur.com/TSpiUjP

Last edited by Deklnu on Aug 19, 2019, 4:47:47 PM
"
Deklnu wrote:
You come on forums to bash people and not help at all, its pathetic. I think you can only link steam accounts to this and not Xbox.

Huh, nice try tho. Still no matter, especially regarding the image ...
"
You come on forums to bash people and not help at all, its pathetic
Ofc, you can check my posts in this thread and make sure that I was on the forum, in the discussion, and didn’t help anyone. Maybe you are just too lazy to read? The topic contains all the nuances relating to mods on gloves and weapons, as well as actually all parts of equipment, which I repeatedly explained to those who asked about it here.
"
I think you can only link steam accounts to this and not Xbox.
Sure "You Think"... For example, on pages 115-116, you can see a player with the nickname "gball", who plays on the xbox and has a registered profile with the created characters.
At the beginning of the topic, Demi noted:
"
IF YOU PLAY ONE OF MY BUILDS, PLEASE SHOWCASE YOUR CHARACTER'S GEAR IN THIS THREAD FOR OTHERS TO SEE AND LEARN FROM <3

If you have any questions about the build, check the guide or read a few pages of questions and answers. Most likely it's already been answered by myself or someone else. If you still can't find it, join my Discord and ask in the Help Desk channel or come visit me on stream.

Please do not PM me ingame or on the forums with build guide questions. All of your answers can be found here.

I see no reason to discuss it anymore
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Aug 20, 2019, 12:19:44 AM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
Deklnu wrote:

"
Ofc, you can check my posts in this thread and make sure that I was on the forum, in the discussion, and didn’t help anyone. Maybe you are just too lazy to read? The topic contains all the nuances relating to mods on gloves and weapons, as well as actually all parts of equipment, which I repeatedly explained to those who asked about it here.
"
Sure "You Think"... For example, on pages 115-116, you can see a player with the nickname "gball", who plays on the xbox and has a registered profile with the created characters.
"
IF YOU PLAY ONE OF MY BUILDS, PLEASE SHOWCASE YOUR CHARACTER'S GEAR IN THIS THREAD FOR OTHERS TO SEE AND LEARN FROM <3

If you have any questions about the build, check the guide or read a few pages of questions and answers. Most likely it's already been answered by myself or someone else. If you still can't find it, join my Discord and ask in the Help Desk channel or come visit me on stream.

Please do not PM me ingame or on the forums with build guide questions. All of your answers can be found here.

GOT IT! Not sure why I cared enough to prove you wrong other than you are simple and I can't stand you. Please check out Dekio or if you want to see a real character check out Dekmeister. Only good thing out of it is that I finally linked my account. Go take a walk you big fat troll and take care of your health XD.
Spoiler
"
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
Deklnu wrote:

"
"
"

"

GOT IT! Not sure why I cared enough to prove you wrong other than you are simple and I can't stand you. Please check out Dekio or if you want to see a real character check out Dekmeister. Only good thing out of it is that I finally linked my account. Go take a walk you big fat troll and take care of your health XD.

Ahhh, at last, i can see your main profile.
It was not a big deal... Agreed? Now you can link your gear without any problems.
I'll go for a walk after work, but i'm not sure i'm fat enought to be troll XD
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Aug 20, 2019, 7:41:04 AM
"
Deklnu wrote:

20% ele as extra chaos

Best multimods?

Going by my own personal PoB, I found these mods to give me the most DPS. Not sure if it'll be the same for you:

Gain x% Elemental damage as extra chaos damage
Can have multiple crafted modifiers
x% increased spell damage
Adds x to x lightning damage to spells
x% to global critical strike multiplier
x% chance to deal double damage
Gain x% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info