[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Hey,

1. What about going Eternity Shroud instead of Tinker Skin? In terms of damage?

2. Is Lightning Impresence an Option? Free Conductivity Reservation

3. And does any Trap Build uses the Architects Hands?

Thanks
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Aug 5, 2019, 6:01:38 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Hi there, is this build viable with shock nova ? I'd like to try out a build with big AoE damage.

Thanks !

i've been really looking around for huge aoe type of trap builds using somewhat this builds template. i didn't really look at shock nova, but one that is really good for aoe is Purifying Flame. different gear requirements and whatnot but its aoe and overlapping damage looks to be insane

only thing is the passives get spread out pretty thin by trying to stack some aoe in the tree along with everything else. and im not even sure the damage gets as good as lightning trap, but yeah i'd say PF is one of the best options for aoe.

here found this on youtube

Thanks ! Indeed PF looks really nice, but I was wondering if shock nova wouldn't be better on a higher budget with Eternity shroud and mass conversion. What do you think ?
A lot of fun so far, although I like the playstyle/feel of arc more. What are the ideal links if I use arc, and is there anything else changing gear or treewise? Thanks alot!
Hey,

yesterday i crafted myself this Amulet

but i am not sure if the lightning version ofImpresence would be a better Choice because of the free Conductivity (with Blasphemy) and it also provides Life + Lightning Res (for Wise Oak)

With the Lightning Pen Gem in the Lightning Trap Setup, the Lightning Pen on Boots and maybe the entchant (which i wont be lucky enough for this league) that would be a lot of penetration.

What do you think?
"
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Hi there, is this build viable with shock nova ? I'd like to try out a build with big AoE damage.

Thanks !

i've been really looking around for huge aoe type of trap builds using somewhat this builds template. i didn't really look at shock nova, but one that is really good for aoe is Purifying Flame. different gear requirements and whatnot but its aoe and overlapping damage looks to be insane

only thing is the passives get spread out pretty thin by trying to stack some aoe in the tree along with everything else. and im not even sure the damage gets as good as lightning trap, but yeah i'd say PF is one of the best options for aoe.

here found this on youtube

Thanks ! Indeed PF looks really nice, but I was wondering if shock nova wouldn't be better on a higher budget with Eternity shroud and mass conversion. What do you think ?

Don't forget, you'll lose 1 gem in link with PF(cuz you'll need trap support.)
Also you'll lose regeneraton&recovery HP+ES from Tinkerskin, if you'll use enernity shroud.
Ofc, you can get massive conversion damage from auras, additional damage from shroud and weapon with 2 or 3 mods "gain x% phys damage as extra lightning/file/cold/elemental damage + extra elemental damage as chaos. But weapon with same mods cost more than 20+ exa.
You'll lose damge form penetration, cuz have to use various type of elemental damage.
Much easier gain lightning penetration with lightning trap or cold penetration with ice trap on a budget.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Aug 9, 2019, 3:10:52 PM
"
Bulldozur wrote:
A lot of fun so far, although I like the playstyle/feel of arc more. What are the ideal links if I use arc, and is there anything else changing gear or treewise? Thanks alot!

After rework Arc becom to sh!t, compare with other skill gems. Sorry for my english.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Aug 9, 2019, 3:20:02 PM
I'm playing this build in ssf hc atm.
Just at lvl 31.

Just wondering about Trap and Mine Damage support vs Charged Traps support.
Also, which auras/curses are better.

Ele Weakness
Conductivity
Wrath

I will use Enfeeble, and what else?
is shimmeron good now that we can use shield charge with wands?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Hi there. I am in middle of making a lightning trapper based on your guide. I have a question - why not use "Piercing Shots" passive node (above Acrobatics) to make projectiles piece 2 additional targets instead of using the Pierce gem link? Your thoughts? Thanks?

(I also sent topic creator a PM in case he doesn't check here.)
So this is what I have going so far in HC Legion:

I'm still trying to 6L my Tinkerskin.

Easy leveling, easy mapping, easy life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info