[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
chopthetree wrote:
Does this build work in high maps / high delve on a budget?

This build easly farm Shaper/uberElder/uberAtziti, t16 maps.
Excellent clearspeed, include legion monoliths and trials of a timeless war with 5 fractions. Offscreen clear witn +30-60% projectle speed
I reached 7.500+ EHP with MoM+shield/ 6800+ EHP with dual wield and 7.3mln eDPS(6.8 mln eDPS vs Shaper) Of course, it requires a lot of investment
HC vailble with same stats.
Build include 30 atack&spell dmg dodge(64|64 with vaal gace) Nearby enemies blind permanently. Phasing with tinkerskin nearly permanent.

in the budget version you can achieve a little more modest stats, but in general it is very easy to go through all the content with this build

Looking for some more reasons?
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jul 31, 2019, 3:29:20 PM
Hi

Is this build stil viable for HOGM?
"
fabrac wrote:
Hi

Is this build stil viable for HOGM?

Yes, hogm pretty easy. Just throw traps at maximum range.
I have a question and correct me if I'm wrong.
Attack and cast speed does not affect trap?
"
pindukk wrote:
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:

i just killed uber elder in SSF and completed all the atlas ( 152/159 missing some unique map ), character was created 7 days ago first time SSF.

How did you get the Tinkerskin? Pure luck?

pure luck and i linked it with 36 fusing lol
"

Traps use skills that are generally spells, so attack speed is not relevant. But traps do have a cast time, so cast speed does help.
"
"

Traps use skills that are generally spells, so attack speed is not relevant. But traps do have a cast time, so cast speed does help.

No. You are wrong.
Cast speed doesn't affect to traps(exclude Ligtning spire trap and Flamethrower Trap cuz they depend of cast speed(explosive rays&flame jets per second)Traps depend of trap throw speed
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Traps_and_Mines#Trap_throwing_speed
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Aug 2, 2019, 1:24:42 PM
Thank you for your response! :)
Hi there, is this build viable with shock nova ? I'd like to try out a build with big AoE damage.

Thanks !
"
Hi there, is this build viable with shock nova ? I'd like to try out a build with big AoE damage.

Thanks !

i've been really looking around for huge aoe type of trap builds using somewhat this builds template. i didn't really look at shock nova, but one that is really good for aoe is Purifying Flame. different gear requirements and whatnot but its aoe and overlapping damage looks to be insane

only thing is the passives get spread out pretty thin by trying to stack some aoe in the tree along with everything else. and im not even sure the damage gets as good as lightning trap, but yeah i'd say PF is one of the best options for aoe.

here found this on youtube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info