[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
What Tlvl are you guys getting the shaper gloves to drop on?

shaper items drop in shaper influenced maps, it's not super level based. easy to buy em off pathofexile.com/trade or poe.trade tho
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
shaper items drop in shaper influenced maps, it's not super level based. easy to buy em off pathofexile.com/trade or poe.trade tho

I can look there. I just didn't know if they dropped on a specific shaper lvl, or if it were random like everything else.
Can someone take a look at my character? At level 91 I feel SO squishy - kind of ruining the fun of it.
"
Poxx wrote:
Can someone take a look at my character? At level 91 I feel SO squishy - kind of ruining the fun of it.

Kinda feeling the same, but i'm only lvl 83 now so... :P
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Today I brought a 6 socket Tinkerskin to the corruption chamber. It got +2 projectile gems and -6% fire damage taken. Is it worth it to spend 1500 fusings and vaal to 6L it? What is a Tinkerskin like that worth?
Demi I would like to thank you for amazing guides you do! This is my 3rd character I made with your guide and so far the best geared(noobie)
Gear:
Spoiler

Altho build still feels a bit squishy (almost 91)
Last edited by AlextazY on Jun 23, 2019, 5:00:11 AM
I has no problrms with all content. I have 7.5k EHP with MoM(without EB) mana+ES+HP. Did all content easly. Uber Elder defeated with a 1 stupid death, I wanted to scratch myself during the battle XD Uber Atziri down without death.
Challenge of a timeless war with 5 fractions passed without death.
I have 81% lightning penetration& 24% additional chaos damage from ele damage- best mecanics in the game for best damage
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jun 23, 2019, 12:27:28 PM
Thanks for the build!
I'm loving it so far, cleared whole atlas with it.
Anything with this build just breeze through stuff
Any idea of what I should be upgrade next that would benefit the most ?
Trying to get lightning pen enchant on helm but I gave up after ~50runs with twice enchanted
and its kinda hard for me to buy a decent helm since now i'm running with all 80% ele resist for wise oak. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks~
Spoiler

FINALLY after buying ~230c worth of random veiled 1handers I got the chaos mod and made THIS:

Wooooooooooooooooo!

In your PoB this is actually an upgrade from your current dagger :D

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering on the mod choices, they are different now from the BS we had in Betrayal. According to PoB, these net the best damage increase (took time to swap them out 1-by-1 for this). New Double-Damage % is too low and arcane surge doesn't outweigh spell crit.

Legacy IGN: Tonstaz
Last edited by Tonst3r on Jun 23, 2019, 9:24:37 PM
"
cuffstain wrote:
Today I brought a 6 socket Tinkerskin to the corruption chamber. It got +2 projectile gems and -6% fire damage taken. Is it worth it to spend 1500 fusings and vaal to 6L it? What is a Tinkerskin like that worth?

I hope you've learned a valuable lesson not to corrupt items that are not linked and ready to go in case of a positive outcome.

Your Tinkerskin is nowhere near worth the investment of 1500 fuse and vaal orbs. RIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info