[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Tonst3r wrote:
FINALLY after buying ~230c worth of random veiled 1handers I got the chaos mod and made THIS:

Wooooooooooooooooo!

In your PoB this is actually an upgrade from your current dagger :D

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering on the mod choices, they are different now from the BS we had in Betrayal. According to PoB, these net the best damage increase (took time to swap them out 1-by-1 for this). New Double-Damage % is too low and arcane surge doesn't outweigh spell crit.

How did you get that 20% of ele dmg to chaos dmg? I cant find it anywhere!
"
davenjames wrote:
"
Tonst3r wrote:
FINALLY after buying ~230c worth of random veiled 1handers I got the chaos mod and made THIS:

Unavailable

Wooooooooooooooooo!

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering on the mod choices, they are different now from the BS we had in Betrayal. According to PoB, these net the best damage increase (took time to swap them out 1-by-1 for this). New Double-Damage % is too low and arcane surge doesn't outweigh spell crit.

You need a shaper ilvl85 (maybe 86) to get that mod.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Tonst3r wrote:

Unavailable

Wooooooooooooooooo!

I was just going to ask what weapon and mods to go for...ty very much
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Looks like trappers are using Militant Faith or Lethal Pride

For Militant Faith I'm trying out Inner Conviction (gain power instead of frenzy, +3% more spell dmg per power charge) since it frees up 4 points spent on frenzy charges

Ideally I want +1 power charges, arcane surge on hit, and/or lighting dmg&pen for notables but haven't been able to line them up yet on my tree

I'm guessing that Lethal Pride is for notables not keystones, probably taking +40% crit multi or +30% shock effect

Does anyone have any great timeless jewels? It also seems like Vaal should be good
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

@Demi, do you see anything that i can improve in this setup ?
P.S : all mu jewels are with 7%life and 2 opt with dmg
I use as aura : WRATH + herald of thunder and herald of ice and when im on shaper I keep WRATH +zealotry and switch pierce with slower proj.

Anything else to do for more defence ? Sometimes I take 1 shot from acolites or other mobs :P

Thx !!

Still no answer for me :) anybody can say smth :D Do i need to upgrade anything else for more def ?
For dps i know i need a corrupted body armour +2/+4 :D
"
gball wrote:
"
davenjames wrote:
"
Tonst3r wrote:

Wooooooooooooooooo!

You need a shaper ilvl85 (maybe 86) to get that mod.

Yup. ilvl 85 shaped sambar then:
- Alteration spam for TIER 1 ele as chaos (ONLY do T1! You're about to spend 4-5 ex on it...it's worth it.)
- Regal it
- Annul until the ele is the only mod
- Repeat this process when the last annuls fails you...multiple times...
- Craft multi mod
- Make sure you have the Tier 3 rolls available (Spell Crit Chance was max of tier 2 I believe, rest were 3)
- Use Divine orbs to get the first "Gain 20% of ele dmg as extra chaos" to 20%. This might take a bit...
- Win the game.

To Clarify rolls:
- Spell dmg + 4% non-chaos as chaos **There's a BIG dps difference between tier 1 and tier 3! Buy a ton of ilvl 75+ unveiled 1h weps to unlock last tier**
- Lightning dmg to spells
- Global Crit Multi
- Spell Crit Chance
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Jun 24, 2019, 2:42:28 PM
Is there a reason vaal lightning trap isn't used and if so, what is it?

The reason I ask is that a lvl 21/23 qual vaal lightning trap is much cheaper than the same, non-vaal. Even if I'm not gonna use the Vaal skill per se.
Last edited by cuffstain on Jun 24, 2019, 2:49:25 PM
I dropped Vaal Lightning Trap because I wanted Vaal Grace to be up more often

and I'm focusing on mapping more than bossing right now so forcing shock isn't as important
Is anyone tryied to play to build with MF gear ? If so did it work alright for farming ? Up to what map tier ?
BTW i don't understand the "Wrath, Blasphemy/Enfeeble, Dread Banner" setup ...

Thanks
Last edited by Zangdahr66 on Jun 25, 2019, 1:10:36 AM
"
Yokzjumper wrote:
"
hogmark wrote:
This might have been asked before:
How do you generate frenzy charges?
FC are ticked on in PoB.
You don't have Master Sapper and I couldn't find another source for FC.
Cheers!

Probably decided to ignore the biggest item on the build

HUH?
jesus christ, stop asking this dumb questions that were answered if not in guide, here - in thread, like multiple times

Haha! Well thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info