[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Notes after playing this build in no order -

I dropped the Lightning Golem for Wave of Conviction which is great for applying exposure

Lightning Golem's usefulness drops off once you get some attack speed or if you're not using Lightning Spire Trap

Devouring Diadem is awesome with this build and lets you run more auras, also can +1 an enlighten, and along with Tinkerskin gives you all the ES you need

Conductivity on hit is a big boost look for delve rings

For a free weapon suffix craft double dmg, for free prefix craft flat lightning spell dmg

Look for +% trap damage weaps with %dmg as extra chaos mods as these can outclass similar multimod weaps

Atziri's Step is a solid choice for boots

Best bang for your buck Watcher's Eye is Wrath lightning pen

For utility traps I'm running Purifying Flame totems with max duration/AoE so I always have consecrated ground to stand on in boss fights & it also enables +114% chance on CG watchers eye which is fairly cheap
"
Gref wrote:
"
Furries wrote:
I am kinda lost about my weapon too. I am using Shimmeron and for some reason it never used to drain my life lol until today when it suddenly started doing it. I checked some weapons on PoE trade and put them in PoB and none come close to Shimmeron unless they cost like several exhalts, Shimmeron is just that good. Any advice on getting a decent weapon on budget?

The only conclusion I can come to in regards to Shimmeron is that you weren't generating power charges while using it and now you are. Did you recently spec into Blast Cascade?

That or you were previously mitigating the additional lightning damage through other means and now your are not.

As far as Shimmeron replacements go it shouldn't be tough to find or craft a wand/dagger/sceptre that's on par or better.

This is a pretty basic sceptre and Shimmeron barely beats it when I compare them in POB.

I found the problem, it was that I ran several low regen maps. So Shimmeron still beats it, I guess I'll stick with Shimmeron.

"
Lysln wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/Jwo3qYUl

here you find plenty of good sceptre for 5c all capeble of clearing t16

Well I checked and none of them beat Shimmeron when I have frenzy/power charges which is pretty much always, so I guess I'll stick with it.
Last edited by Furries on Jun 18, 2019, 11:08:30 AM
What level do you recommend keeping Steelskin? Is it better to take it to max, or to leave it at low level like IC?

So this is my try with the build on a budget, going steady into red maps almost. Just uber lab and normal atziri done for now, it's great, it does everything really well.
So far everything is pretty good, farming T14-16 Red maps now
But I'd like to minmax my items im not an expert on the perfect stats tbf.
Can you tell me what I should upgrade...

These are my items atm

"
linear092 wrote:
So far everything is pretty good, farming T14-16 Red maps now
But I'd like to minmax my items im not an expert on the perfect stats tbf.
Can you tell me what I should upgrade...

These are my items atm

amulet can be a massive source of damage with pen/lightning damage/crit/multi, yours has 0
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi Demi,

I'm still gearing and whatnot but had this idea, wondering what you think:
Dropped blasphemy (still have CWDT+Enfeeble)
Wrath + Dread + HoI (for the cold in place of rings)
Mark of shaper + Elder ring for more dmg

Biggest downside I can see is losing res/str on the Mark, but we open up many cool things for the Elder ring and it's easy to get a good one to fill gaps.

Was wondering your thoughts on this. Thanks!
Mobile games have better trading...
okay dual Shimmerons is pretty insane with this build

Tinkerskin & Devouring Diadem keep life topped off most of the time

feels a bit like running Blood Rage, it makes no regen maps more risky and will definitely kill you if you aren't careful

I figure I'd ask this in here since there's usually a lot of informed people in these threads.

Anyone happen to know how double damage and traps functions?

Does it calculate the % for each trap trigger? Or would it calculate the % for all the traps on the throw? Meaning they either all do double damage or none do.
"
Curtsie wrote:
I figure I'd ask this in here since there's usually a lot of informed people in these threads.

Anyone happen to know how double damage and traps functions?

Does it calculate the % for each trap trigger? Or would it calculate the % for all the traps on the throw? Meaning they either all do double damage or none do.

i think double damage is calculated on hit, per hit
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info