[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Marhi wrote:
Hey guys, first I want to thank Demi for this build, it´s awesome !

But can someone look at my build ? My damage is awesome, but sometimes I am getting one shotted like crazy....I can clear 30 Maps without taking any damage, and then some wild mob/legion/incursion range mobs or something comes and it rapes me like 3 times in a row with one shot. And it´s just T8-T11. Does Fortify change things ? I hoped that they will fix it with wands, but now I am thinking about some change - dagger or scepter.

Thanks a lot for your help !

That's sort of... just how phase/acrobatics builds work. They're great until they aren't and you just don't really have the EHP to avoid the one-shots.

Fortify does help. I made the switch from Shimmeron to a decent Scepter so I could get fortify on shield charge when transitioning from yellow in to red maps. It helps for sure! It still does crazy damage with so much stacked penetration, but you're still gonna get one-shot every once in a while.
I've been playing the build, everything feels fine, even though my gear is pretty shit I am usually doing enough dmg.

I've been running Wrath+Heralds of ice/thunder and I was wondering if I should switch to dread banner/blasphemy/enfeeble? Why do you guys run it? Safer mapping/bossing? More dps? Does dread banner feel good to play? Does it even interact with blasphemy? I like that Herald of Ice freezes mobs quite often, wouldn't having no ice dmg make porcupines and shit just a hell to deal with?

I am kinda lost about my weapon too. I am using Shimmeron and for some reason it never used to drain my life lol until today when it suddenly started doing it. I checked some weapons on PoE trade and put them in PoB and none come close to Shimmeron unless they cost like several exhalts, Shimmeron is just that good. Any advice on getting a decent weapon on budget?
Hello, I love your build!! <3

I have some questions:

What should I change for playing with Arc instead if Lightning Trap?

And what gems are best suited for a Arc setup?

Thank you :)
"
Furries wrote:
I am kinda lost about my weapon too. I am using Shimmeron and for some reason it never used to drain my life lol until today when it suddenly started doing it. I checked some weapons on PoE trade and put them in PoB and none come close to Shimmeron unless they cost like several exhalts, Shimmeron is just that good. Any advice on getting a decent weapon on budget?

The only conclusion I can come to in regards to Shimmeron is that you weren't generating power charges while using it and now you are. Did you recently spec into Blast Cascade?

That or you were previously mitigating the additional lightning damage through other means and now your are not.

As far as Shimmeron replacements go it shouldn't be tough to find or craft a wand/dagger/sceptre that's on par or better.

This is a pretty basic sceptre and Shimmeron barely beats it when I compare them in POB.
I have to say so far this has been easiest build I ever played, Kitava pretty much in seconds without any deaths...running bit outta mana right now but not a big deal just need to gear up at 70
Is it possible to use Void Battery in this build?
Basic question:

Guide says ''Keep Alira alive'' but in new video it says that all bandits should be killed.

So..which one is correct or it doesnt change too much?
"
Marhi wrote:
Hey guys, first I want to thank Demi for this build, it´s awesome !

But can someone look at my build ? My damage is awesome, but sometimes I am getting one shotted like crazy....I can clear 30 Maps without taking any damage, and then some wild mob/legion/incursion range mobs or something comes and it rapes me like 3 times in a row with one shot. And it´s just T8-T11. Does Fortify change things ? I hoped that they will fix it with wands, but now I am thinking about some change - dagger or scepter.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Same problem here. And also, i haven't seen golem in looooong time, and i'm not sure if steelskin or enfeeble are working also. Any reason why? I have open character to see if someone can help me.

Other than that, I love the build. Need to 6l or get couple more ex to get bodyarmor for massive dps boost according to PoB.

Btw, got 108 all res with that low doubleroll for helmet :)
Last edited by zomgplix on Jun 18, 2019, 3:04:20 AM
"
Gref wrote:
"
Furries wrote:

The only conclusion I can come to in regards to Shimmeron is that you weren't generating power charges while using it and now you are. Did you recently spec into Blast Cascade?

That or you were previously mitigating the additional lightning damage through other means and now your are not.

As far as Shimmeron replacements go it shouldn't be tough to find or craft a wand/dagger/sceptre that's on par or better.

This is a pretty basic sceptre and Shimmeron barely beats it when I compare them in POB.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/Jwo3qYUl

here you find plenty of good sceptre for 5c all capeble of clearing t16
"
Basic question:

Guide says ''Keep Alira alive'' but in new video it says that all bandits should be killed.

So..which one is correct or it doesnt change too much?

The POB trees are configured with Alira, so unless those are out of date now I'd say to go with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info