The future of POE's speed farm Meta

25€ for a Clicker Heroes sequel? Fucking WHAT.

And I know people are going to buy that like crazy too.
That looked awesome tbh. I'm gonna have to check it out.
"
There is no 'speed farm meta' or 'clear speed meta' in PoE or in any other game. Saying such things is the same as saying 'job with high salary meta' or 'eat quality food meta'. Poor excuse for shitty unplayable builds.

I'll bet you absolutely loved Bestiary league.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
There is no 'speed farm meta' or 'clear speed meta' in PoE or in any other game. Saying such things is the same as saying 'job with high salary meta' or 'eat quality food meta'. Poor excuse for shitty unplayable builds.

Speaking of shitty, that analogy.

My analogy is pretty accurate. Any hardcore gamer (and by 'hardcore' i mean dedicated gamers and not that self-challenge mode/league which exists in this game) will try to improve in any game as much as possible. One of the improvements which can be made in this game is speed (movement, fight etc). There is no any 'meta' in this because being a good player is not a meta but what good players are. The same way any person IRL is trying to have as much as possible better life (including mentioned above job with high salary and quality food etc). Can you imagine how stupid will sounds something like "good job meta is a bad thing IT WILL RUIN OUR WORLD"?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"

I'll bet you absolutely loved Bestiary league.

Actually i didn't liked Bestiary league at all. But why are you asking?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jul 19, 2018, 6:44:39 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

Speaking of shitty, that analogy.

Now I love you Charan and your sword is actually my favorite item in POE but I do think his analogy is quite accurate. Especially in a game revolving about finding stuff from mobs. the faster you kill the more you kill the more you get. No matter what changes they make this will still be valid.

I mean in any game I play, no matter the genre, there is one moment or another when I want an animation to be faster or something to move faster.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
If I could buy a stand alone client I'd buy prenerf invasion. Game was way more fun then IMO. Every map was like a end game boss fight and game was much slower. The way game plays today is just not fun being in god mode hack most of the time. I play games for adversity not god mode hack most of the time. Like really only challege top final 8 bosses and if you play meta they are not so bad.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2018, 6:52:26 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
If I could buy a stand alone client I'd buy prenerf invasion. Game was way more fun then IMO. Every map was like a end game boss fight and game was much slower. The way game plays today is just not fun being in god mode hack most of the time. I play games for adversity not gpd mode hack.

I think that is totally fine for you to desire that, but in reality most people like speed and the feeling of being overpowered.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
If I could buy a stand alone client I'd buy prenerf invasion. Game was way more fun then IMO. Every map was like a end game boss fight and game was much slower. The way game plays today is just not fun being in god mode hack most of the time. I play games for adversity not gpd mode hack.

I think that is totally fine for you to desire that, but in reality most people like speed and the feeling of being overpowered.

I know. Anyway I just cripple myself. SSFHC 4L shaper stuff like that.
Git R Dun!
wait this wasn't already some type of idle game? dammit i just lost another bet...i can only shave my head so many times in a month.
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info