The future of POE's speed farm Meta

Last bumped on Aug 30, 2018, 6:31:08 PM
You misspelled a word in the title. It's (absolute) "state," not "future."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 18, 2018, 5:45:23 PM
At first, I was like:

:D

Then I was like:

:/
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
State of PoE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE5b_cTZzBw

Wouldn't be astonished to see laser guns in next expansion
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jul 18, 2018, 6:19:15 PM
GGG can't keep the speed meta going forward for much longer. It's pretty much maxed out right now with temple incursions. Somehow, someway, GGG will need to find a way to slow down zone/map racing. Please, stop the insanity already!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 18, 2018, 6:39:14 PM
I would be playing the new clicker heros but I dont want to pay money for a beta.
"
NemoJr wrote:
At first, I was like:

:D

Then I was like:

:/

Same.

Friend of mine sent me a link to check out this new game and the title of the forum is all that came to mind.
There is no 'speed farm meta' or 'clear speed meta' in PoE or in any other game. Saying such things is the same as saying 'job with high salary meta' or 'eat quality food meta'. Poor excuse for shitty unplayable builds.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
I would be playing the new clicker heros but I dont want to pay money for a beta.

That is the downside of getting a new challenge league mechanic every 3 months. 4 new game mechanics every year but much of the time at the expense of all players being beta testers as the complexities of build interactions with game content is impossible to test/debug/balance in just 3 months.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
GGG can't keep the speed meta going forward for much longer. It's pretty much maxed out right now with temple incursions. Somehow, someway, GGG will need to find a way to slow down zone/map racing. Please, stop the insanity already!

They had a great opportunity to do just that with bestiery, they chose not too add it.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info