[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Looks like nice build for starter in Delve for me! :-)

One question, why Arcane Surge in 6L, and not in something like Orb of Storms link?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Looks like nice build for starter in Delve for me! :-)

One question, why Arcane Surge in 6L, and not in something like Orb of Storms link?

It is!

Arcane Surge needs 400 mana to be spent and it's pretty hard to achieve that through other means + lacking socket space.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 30, 2018, 7:01:32 AM
How about the new Unnatural Instinct jewel near the 'Shaper' socket? It would be great, but probably will be super expensive...
"
Vegolas wrote:
How about the new Unnatural Instinct jewel near the 'Shaper' socket? It would be great, but probably will be super expensive...

Right side near crit multiplier will be absolutely bonkers. I'll add it in PoB once it's out.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Looks good - Was thinking of running this or a similar variant of BV for Delve.

I enjoy tankier/leech based builds - ran last 3 leagues as a Slayer/Jugg or Slayer/Raider Ascendant, various builds.

The only glaring issue I noticed was potential lack of secondary defenses. While not a problem for current content up to T16 + Uber Elder etc. I imagine a Delve pushing build will also want/require high secondary defenses in the form of Evasion/Dodge or Physical Mitigation.

Somewhat worried as this build doesn't utilize endurance charges, has low armor/evasion, and no acrobatics. High EHP + high regen/leech are great, but won't help much if you go deeper and stuff starts hitting really hard. We need some time to leech/regen to fill (IE - dodge some hits)

Maybe worth taking a look at skill tree revamp (new skills in Templar area) and maybe drop Kaom's Roots so we can stack some more evasion / pick up Acrobatics + Phase Acro?

Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Aug 30, 2018, 1:29:37 PM
"
KooperT wrote:
Looks good - Was thinking of running this or a similar variant of BV for Delve.

I enjoy tankier/leech based builds - ran last 3 leagues as a Slayer/Jugg or Slayer/Raider Ascendant, various builds.

The only glaring issue I noticed was potential lack of secondary defenses. While not a problem for current content up to T16 + Uber Elder etc. I imagine a Delve pushing build will also want/require high secondary defenses in the form of Evasion/Dodge or Physical Mitigation.

Somewhat worried as this build doesn't utilize endurance charges, has low armor/evasion, and no acrobatics. High EHP + high regen/leech are great, but won't help much if you go deeper and stuff starts hitting really hard. We need some time to leech/regen to fill (IE - dodge some hits)

Maybe worth taking a look at skill tree revamp (new skills in Templar area) and maybe drop Kaom's Roots so we can stack some more evasion / pick up Acrobatics + Phase Acro?

I wouldn't be worried about these things as there's a limit to what's possible because of opportunity cost. Sure there isn't Endurance charges but there is Slayer's Overleech. There's no dodge but there's Molten Shell etc. This build scales very hard with health, hence there's such a big focus on it. 10 points for Phase Acrobatics seems like a very bad trade.

New Unique Jewel and some minor passive tree changes will be made tho, not sure about the rest since the builds is so stacked that we even have to use unset rings for gems (:
Yo want to test out that build for 3.4. I was thinking about playing the viper strike one but I kinda want to play a tanky character to maybe farm uber Atziri and deep delves, also poison builds will probably be pretty expensive.
How good is this build as a league starter in your opinion? And did you update the POB for 3.4 already? Edit: Like the skilltree and such. I know you can't really update the gems since POB did not include them yet.

This builds sounds like a lot of fucking fun, I've been playing around with Poet's pen and KB too much the last leagues( I really damn enjoyed Poet's, I've created 3 Poet's builds in 3.3 lmao).

Last edited by NameMerken on Aug 30, 2018, 2:59:22 PM
"
NameMerken wrote:
Yo want to test out that build for 3.4. I was thinking about playing the viper strike one but I kinda want to play a tanky character to maybe farm uber Atziri and deep delves, also poison builds will probably be pretty expensive.
How good is this build as a league starter in your opinion? And did you update the POB for 3.4 already? Edit: Like the skilltree and such. I know you can't really update the gems since POB did not include them yet.

This builds sounds like a lot of fucking fun, I've been playing around with Poet's pen and KB too much the last leagues( I really damn enjoyed Poet's, I've created 3 Poet's builds in 3.3 lmao).

The poison build can't be expensive because everything is a common drop there : > This build isn't the best league START( the first few days) starter but definitely is one of the best builds to get super far in Delves. I'm waiting in PoB to update items too before updating it.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
This build isn't the best league START( the first few days) starter but definitely is one of the best builds to get super far in Delves. I'm waiting in PoB to update items too before updating it.

I really like this build for its end game potential to get through the delves. My goal is to start with another random build then once elder goes down and the staffs start coming into the mix to transfer over. Thanks for the build guide dude, seems like a fun one to pop my scion cherry with. Cheers
is herald of purity worth it for the extra phys to spells? is there a way to even fit it in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info