[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

This build has been buffed for 3.4 (:
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Helsgarde wrote:
Out of curiosity, how is the trickster recovery rate being proc'd normally? I imagine it's through the herald of ash, but how does that work for bosses? Seems like you were using the worm flask at one point, though not anymore from what I can see in the build post.

edit:
Seems like you don't use the trickster recovery for shaper etc. At that point is it worth it to use the assassin ascendancy assuming we still want the shadow starting point?

I do use everything the same for everything. Trickster is still very good for bosses as it gives everything we need even without recovery. I removed Writhing because worms die "on hit" and bosses also often spawn mobs which proc it's effect (:

Sorry, I don't mean to be adversarial in any way, but just trying to understand the reasoning behind the choice. For bosses without the recovery portion of the trickster aren't we only getting 7.5% Effective DPS via the extra chaos damage and 15 base mana regen? The 15% chance for frenzy & power charges seems inconsistent for bossing and we don't care about being stunned because of Kaoms Roots. Whereas with Assassin we get crit, power charges, and teensy bit of poison.

In either case, I would imagine trickster would still be the better choice, especially given the type of league Delve will seem to be what with the stacking degen and all.

Did you find spell echo to still be a mandatory choice even after the reduction in BV stacks?

Planning on working on this build for Delve and those were just some of the questions I was wondering about.
Hey, man. really anxious to try this build in the coming league. is there any change in the passive tree due to changes for 3.4? will you update your PoB links for the new league, please? really appreciate it.
I can't decide what to play in 3.4. This build or Tesla Cyclone [SLAYER/RAIDER] (played RF 2 leagues now and would like something quicker but also tankier).

I guess this BV build is more "league start" friendly.

What do you think?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

How it was buffed? Havent seen any changes to BV (except minor bug fixe) or main gear.
BV is a definitely friendly skill for league starter, but i'm not sure if this build is friendly comparing to other BV builds (like elementalist for example).
"
Helsgarde wrote:

Sorry, I don't mean to be adversarial in any way, but just trying to understand the reasoning behind the choice. For bosses without the recovery portion of the trickster aren't we only getting 7.5% Effective DPS via the extra chaos damage and 15 base mana regen? The 15% chance for frenzy & power charges seems inconsistent for bossing and we don't care about being stunned because of Kaoms Roots. Whereas with Assassin we get crit, power charges, and teensy bit of poison.

In either case, I would imagine trickster would still be the better choice, especially given the type of league Delve will seem to be what with the stacking degen and all.

Did you find spell echo to still be a mandatory choice even after the reduction in BV stacks?

Planning on working on this build for Delve and those were just some of the questions I was wondering about.

But then you lose a gigantic amount of health and Might of the Meek. I tried everything, Scion is way beyond everything by far.

Spell Echo is just for your own comfort, you can swap duration and damage gems around however you want (:

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Hey, man. really anxious to try this build in the coming league. is there any change in the passive tree due to changes for 3.4? will you update your PoB links for the new league, please? really appreciate it.

Almost nothing, I'll update it before the league starts.

"
memberx wrote:
I can't decide what to play in 3.4. This build or Tesla Cyclone [SLAYER/RAIDER] (played RF 2 leagues now and would like something quicker but also tankier).

I guess this BV build is more "league start" friendly.

What do you think?

Not really league START start friendly because in order to get full potential you need to get hands on a Disintegrator and it takes ~ 5 days. I've added a league starter version tho to work around it (:

I think for Delve this is an excellent build all around and if I get stuck at one point, I'll definitely switch to this build. Degen / small areas / scaling mobs / damaging monsters while running - everything is covered!
"
omgree wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

How it was buffed? Havent seen any changes to BV (except minor bug fixe) or main gear.

Herald of Purity seems to be very good that I will probably put to use in this build + instant casts + Flame Dash got buffed hard and 0 nerfs.

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
BV is a definitely friendly skill for league starter, but i'm not sure if this build is friendly comparing to other BV builds (like elementalist for example).

I don't agree. The Impulsa non linked is already 1-2 EX league start for BV Elementalists.
Don' you think that using new jewel Unnatural Instinct instead of the Might of the Meek ( on the right) is better?
We could spend only 4 points taking attack speed small nodes (which we don't need) and get all other nodes we need for free?

Last edited by Garfunkel on Aug 29, 2018, 2:04:37 PM
"
Garfunkel wrote:
Don' you think that using new jewel Unnatural Instinct instead of the Might of the Meek ( on the right) is better?
We could spend only 4 points taking attack speed small nodes (which we don't need) and get all other nodes we need for free?

Yeah I did check it but it doesn't have any use in this build. Every Meek just gives too much of everything in the whole middle section and we'd still have to use points on useless nodes to get the same amount of useful nodes back + lose regen / area damage + resistances + crit multi + whatever you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info